Projecto Camelot Entrevista George Green - Parte 1 / 2

Mensagens para a tripulação terrestre - Spokane, Washington, Abril 2008

Parte 2
Projecto Camelot Entrevista George Green - Parte 2 / 2

Comentários

• George Green: ...he said, I don't know how to tell you this, they just don't like you any more and I've been instructed to... that you're no longer creditworthy.
    I said, What do you mean, CREDITWORTHY? Only last week you gave me a million bucks on my signature.
    I gotta call all your loans, he says.
    We've been friends long enough, and he says, I can help you some.
    I say, What does that mean?
    He says, It's like what they're doing right now. You got thirty days.
    All this money that the government is putting out is on thirty days.

KC: Right, all the loans...

GG: Exactly. Well, that's just to get themselves organized so they can pull things under. So, I have thirty days to come up with all these jillions of dollars.

KC: But, but were you shocked?

GG: Of course.

KC: Oh, okay, I was just wondering!

GG: I was totally blown away. But I also says: I know how to play your game. So, I tried to call some favors on some of my other banks that I’d helped, and they had their hands tied. I said, Ahhh. So what I did then was immediately start unloading everything that I could, and I lost millions. I just went away... color it gone.

KC: Incredible.

GG: And then I said, Ah, the heck with it. So, Desiree and I, we moved to Boulder, Colorado, and I said, I'll just kinda kick back.
    But then I sat in on a meeting with the Governor of Colorado, and he’s discussing the underground facilities in Australia, and he got his ticket.
    I said, What ticket?
    [Pause] ...He's one of the chosen ones.

KC: Oh, wow.

Bill Ryan: George, I have to ask you, though, if there are a bunch of people who have tickets for these underground facilities in Australia and elsewhere... what's the need to go underground at that point? Is it to do with war, or to do with...

KC: Nuclear fallout?

GG: Yeah. Nuclear fallout.

Start of interview

Kerry Cassidy: Hi, I'm Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot. And we're very happy to be here today with George Green. We’re going to be asking him all sorts of questions he's never been asked before - try to get to the root of why he knows what he knows, why he's actually really on the cutting edge in many ways, and find out some secrets that he hasn't already told. So, welcome.

George Green: Thank you.

KC: Okay. So, George, let's go back to when you first broke into this. And I know you've told that story before, how you were kind of called up and the thing with... which Kennedy was it?

GG: You mean Ted Kennedy?

KC: Yes, and that whole incident, because that seemed to be - now you can correct me if I'm wrong - but that seemed to be like the eye-opening incident in which he sort of looked across the room and saw your daughter, and didn't know it was your daughter, and made a comment and what was going on then, and you were asked...

GG: Well, I'll give you the whole story. I was - prior to this meeting up there - I was volunteering to act as a president of companies. And I would go in and my job was to liquidate them. I was to get rid of the expendable containers: that’s the people.

And we'd raid all the assets, and we'd split them when we got through doing all of that. But I did it as a game. I just figured if you weren't smart enough to get up where, quote - "we were" - you deserve what you get.

Anyway, as I was running around the country, I got introduced to a lot of the powerful people, if you want to call it that. And anyway, one weekend I was invited up to Aspen. I was going to Aspen all the time anyway. I built the dormitory for Colorado Mountain College, which was close, up in Leadville. I built a house in Aspen. Estee Lauder actually built a house next to the house that I built up there.

And anyway, I come into the meeting, into this room, and - I brought my two daughters up so they could go skiing - and I said, "What am I here for?" They said, "We have decided we want you to be the Finance Chairman for the next President of the United States."

I said, "I just started this hundred million dollar project." I mean, last week I was with Bill Levitt, you know, at the Beverly Hills Hotel, sitting around a swimming pool, discussing building cities. Bill Levitt built Levittown, Pennsylvania, and Levittown, New York, just so you know.

KC: Right, absolutely.

GG: Anyway, I said, "Well, I got the next question: why me?"
    And they said, "Well, number one, you're pretty good with money, and we owe you a favor."
    And I says, "Well, the next question I have is, who's going to be the next President?"
    And they said, "Jimmy Carter".
    And I says, "Jimmy who?"
    And they said, "Well, he's the Democratic Governor of Georgia."
    And I said, "But I've been voting Republican."
    This tall guy, Paul Volcker, walks over and said, "Son, don't worry about it, we control 'em both."

KC: [laughs]. So is this your introduction to the Illuminati? Or did you have a clue before that?

GG: No, I was... I was running with them. I was running around with the guys, but I didn't have the... each one of them, they compartmentalize all the information that you get.

KC: Okay.

GG: You know, you can go... when you're with the people that are making the plays, they have certain ego things that they want to satisfy. Kissinger said that the absolute aphrodisiac is power. So we put anybody they want to in power. And then just feed them whatever they wanted to. I mean, I joked about it. I mean, I can wear my jeans and go down and borrow a million bucks on my signature...

KC: Uh huh.

GG: ...no questions asked. Anyway, this meeting changed all this stuff because, like you said.
    I said, "Well, I got the next question I have is: What does the Finance Chairman do?"
    And they said, "Well, you sit with Ted."
    So, I sat down with Ted Kennedy, and Ted was right next to me. And he said, "George, you're going to love this job. We're going to send you out to all the state Democratic functions. You're really good with money, and you raise money for the National Democratic Party.” And he said, "Then you're going to meet some real foxy ladies."

Well, they all think that way, frankly. It isn't just Ted, they all do. So I... and just coincidentally, my daughter walks in. Now, my daughter is a very attractive young lady.

Ted goes, "Wow, I have to go to bed with that."

And I said, "No, Ted. That's my daughter and she's fourteen."
    His response back to me: "I don't care."

That's when everything kind of stopped to me. I mean, I go, wait a minute. I gave him the guidelines. I mean, I know how he thought. But when he said he didn't care what I thought about it, then I just said, that's enough.

I got up, didn't say another word to Ted. I walked across the room. I'm talking to Pierre Trudeau and his wife. Pierre at that time was the Prime Minister of Canada. And I'm talking to him just to get my head leveled.

I mean I just looked at that character over there across the room - and I'll share with some of the other people who were there. I’m looking in front of Pierre and there was a little half cigar box full of white powder.

I grabbed the housekeeper, and I went into the back room, and I'm looking at the dresser, and on top of this dresser was this... all these glass tubes. Now I went to the Colorado School of Mines. I majored in geophysics, and chemistry was just kind of a fun game, right? And I never looked at them. I couldn't believe what they were doing. I said, "What is this thing?” And they said: "It’s freebasing equipment." They're just using all this stuff.

KC: Crazy.

GG: I said duh... to myself. So I walked... this was - the meeting was on a Friday afternoon. And I said to the people who invited me up there, I says, "Look, this is a big decision in my life. I mean, I don't want to stop my hundred million dollar project even though you'll warehouse it.” That's what they told me. "Let me think about it and I’ll let you know on Monday."

Monday, after consideration of everything else, and, some of the guys were talking about what they had planned, which is the Global 2000 agenda, the Plan 2000, which Jimmy Carter put in writing. Every Congressman got a copy of it. As Kissinger says: the number one problem we have on planet Earth right now - there's too many people.

Well, if you look at that, you would probably agree - so does everybody else. 40% of the world’s population is existing on less than two dollars a day. If I drop it down to a dollar, we still got a billion and a half people. And you have no idea what a billion people are, until you go to China and walk among them.

And there's a billion three hundred million over there. But you have to experience that. I mean, I spent a month in China. Now, here's the problem. When you're - and Bucky Fuller and I spent an afternoon discussing, remember his big geodesic domes and all that?

GG: I told him that they're not practical. Because when you're building, the biggest problem with building is your seams. How many seams do you have, for instance, in a geodesic? They're all over. That's the reason you go to the monolithic. I have a picture, I'll show you, the monolithic stuff that you should have.

BR: Which is just like... an entire half hemisphere. Not a half hemisphere, it's an entire hemisphere, isn't it?

GG: Well, you blow up a balloon, and... I have a picture. Do you want me to grab the picture real quick? I'll just show it.

BR: Sure.

GG: That dwelling is like a big balloon and what you do is - we'll blow the concrete up on the inside along with four inches of foam for insulation.

KC: Hm.

GG: [Shows photographs of domes.] Now you have something that - the structure will be able to withstand 340 mph winds that are coming... that will be coming to us. This structure here, you can heat it with about ten hundred-watt light bulbs. So, you don't have any energy use.

The biggest problem with these units, at this minute, is that since the air is basically stagnated, you have to have circulating of the air and then the humidity's always at least 50%. So you have to address that, but we have a lot of ways to cure all that problem. Meanwhile, it doesn't take anything to heat them. They'll withstand anything. The only thing that concerns me is that a lot of stuff, nothing's going to withstand the winds that are going to be coming down to us very shortly.

KC: Well, have you heard of earthships?

GG: Yeah.

KC: Have you been in one?

KC: Yeah? And what do you think?

GG: Well, here's ... well, as a builder. When you build all these things that are coming down, you can have these ships. Will they withstand a tree going through the air at three hundred miles an hour?

KC: Right.

GG: And hitting it. See, that's what you have to have to look at, and it isn't just necessarily that, look at the Indians in the Southwest, in Four Corners. They build them up against the cliffs and they build them inside.

KC: But, I'm going to come back to that because I want to go back to our story that you started with.

GG: Okay.

KC: And just talk about, kind of like, what kind of - I don’t know - mental, emotional roller coaster did you go on, in order to get to the place where you are now? Because, you seem to be pretty... pretty calm, pretty content, and pretty solid with what's happened to you. And I understand that you're having communications with the Pleiadians, too. Or you have had.

GG: Well, remember that's... yeah, I have had. But we're gone past that. It's only one... that's only one level within this complex of information.

KC: So you're, are you meaning, you're talking to other beings, or...

GG: Well, let's put it this way. In John, in The Bible, whichever one most people use, John 1 says, "In the beginning there was the Word." Remember that?

GG: Well, that was not even correct. In the beginning was thought. Aren't words thought out loud? You pray, you put out thought.

KC: Sure.

GG: Meditate, you're hoping to receive thought.

KC: Mm hm.

GG: So we'll have to give an understanding if you continue that thing. Then really what is thought but God as you would know it.

GG: Okay, or the Creation's thinking. Now the creation make manifest, as they say, or God made manifest in different dimensions, at many times, right?

GG: So we manifest at this dimension, this illusion, which you and I consider this hologram, right?

GG: Which consists of the soul plus the vibration of light. And the vibration of light is the frequency that you consider, looking at you as a solid object. Now, what's holding that solid object together? Do you know? It's your soul.

GG: It's wholly within. It weighs 22 grams. They always tell you it's within. It's based on the hydrogen. The universe is very logical, so you have to see how it's all put together. Now, Kerry, using you as an example, if you're nothing more than the hologram of condensed light, how do I affect that condensed light? Well, we can affect that by the lights, right? If I put you - well, we don't have any in this room - but if I put you under fluorescent fixtures, it will cause this physical being to be very weak.

GG: I can also affect it by thought.

GG: We can make you weak. You've seen, probably seen my demonstrations on how I make you weak... or let me show you. Can I use you as a demonstration?

KC: Yeah, sure.

GG: Okay. What I'm going to do is that.

KC: You're going to do the arm thing?

GG: Yeah, I'm going to do the arm thing, because you're going to hold it out...

GG: We’ll use, now what I'm doing is, your arm is the kinesiology bit, basically holding energy. Okay, you hold it up, right? I want you to hold it up. But since you are rays, many of them that go out, and I see what we call the aura around people.

KC: You do?

GG: Oh yeah, well, you will learn how to do that yourself, at some point. What I need to do is - now, put your arm out again.

KC: Actually, I do. Okay...

GG: Okay, we're going down. Okay, what I'm going to do is cut your energy line, which I just did. What happened to your arm? See how weak it got? [Pushes her arm down as she resists.] You can't do it. Now, when a priest comes up to you - hold your arms out, both of them. When a priest comes up to you - this is another mind control game. They come up to you and they go like this - and they split them so guess what? How weak did you get?

KC: [Laughs].

GG: You see? What we are doing is a combination of mind control and body control of this hologram. Now, how did we manipulate it? By light, colors, and action.

GG: How do we keep it in vibration, or keep it in balance? The whole key is: keep everything in balance. Now, when you depart this planet, when you're talking about it, whether it's... if you've seen the Billy Meier videos, or the movies on that, you see him beamed aboard. What we do is condense light back to frequency and you're beamed aboard a craft. It's like going from here to the Pleiades, in a few hours. I didn't bring the documents that I just recently got from them, which told me about the speed on how they can go from here to the Pleiades, which is 500 light years...

KC: Okay, but how did you get those documents?

GG: Well, I did a lecture and somebody asked me a little bit about how fast it takes, and they said that the two craft - the wedding cake and another, which is the latest variation - they were saying how long it took for that craft to go from there to the Pleiades at the constant level of, or the temperature of outer space. And, I got to thinking about that. What is the constant temperature of outer space?

BR: Pretty much absolute zero.

GG: It’s 273 degrees below zero.

BR: It’s absolute zero, yes.

GG: Yeah, but when everything’s there, and at these speeds, the latest variation takes a couple hours. The other ones take four or five hours to make it, but what they do is condense all matter back to light. It’s kind of like what we’re doing here, condensing everything down to a CD.

GG: And then we take that CD and then re-manifest it. And that’s what they're doing now, making, they’re making holograms, when you go to...

KC: Right, absolutely.

GG: You know, if you go to Disney World, for instance. Down there in the Haunted Mansion, you see the hologram, right? You do know how to make a hologram? Well, our scientists have learned how to make people. They call them synthetics. Are you familiar with those?

KC: Well, actually we just interviewed John Lear, and he was talking about being in an audience in which they were given a lecture by a guy that they thought was real - and found out later that he was a hologram.

GG: He was a synthetic. A synthetic’s when you touch their skin, it feels like plastic, almost. That’s the latest technique. The old techniques... you guys rent a video, The Boys from Brazil. Rent it, because, in it, it gives you the exact way how our government has been making people.

KC: Really.

KC: Well, come on..

GG: And the Soviets have a different method called...

KC: ...making people, meaning temporary people?

GG: No. Walking, talking ones.

KC: Meaning through genetics? You’re not talking about that?

GG: Well, let me tell you. You let me... the movie shows it, but I’ll share it with you right now.

KC: All right.

GG: All I need to do is take two cells off of your body. Yours.

GG: We give them a small electrical charge. I’m just condensing. It’ll act like a fertilized egg. If I got a fertilized egg, all I need is a receiver in order to make it. So they were hypnotizing women, you know. Said they were being invaded by aliens and the fetus starts growing, right? Needs food.

Well, they can use cows and sheep too. Again, a food source, that’s all we need. After about 14 weeks, all of a sudden, that fetus is gone, because they’ve learned to take... that’s when the fetus starts developing its own blood supply. Then they've used the pituitary hormone extract, that they have, that accelerates the being that grows.

The original technology was given to our government by the Grays. Now the reason was, that our scientists were all excited because we could have spare parts. If you need a heart or a liver or anything, you don’t have any rejection because it’s your own DNA, right?

KC: Okay, because, theoretically, if we have overpopulation, we don’t need more people, right?

GG: The so-called 'elite' are selecting who they want to have around, anyway. So we want to keep people going as long as we can. I’ve talked to the doctor that was working on the regeneration of Castro, for instance.

GG: On the DNA sequencing, and they’re just learning about this.

KC: Well, my understanding is that a lot of presidents have already been replaced.

GG: That’s right.

KC: They’re walking around - they look old, but basically some of the people are second, third copies...

GG: I’ll give you something to ponder. Get some old videos of George Bush, when he first came into office. Look at the person and listen to him speak. Look at his actions, and listen to his... everything that’s there. Now, it’s a lot easier to put somebody out in front to act as a - you know, even Bush did. He had somebody else that was up there acting like he is and looking like it.

Even Hitler had a... you know, he had his stand-in. In fact, his stand-in was the one that they found in the ground over in Germany. I mean Hitler and Eva and the dog, and 14 other people got aboard a plane and flew down to Barcelona, Spain. You were aware of that. And then ended up in Antarctica, or in Schwabenland, and then died a few years ago in Brazil.

KC: That’s what we heard.

GG: I have all the documents from our own government.

KC: Oh you do, okay.

KC: Yeah, we have a contact. One of our contacts...

GG: Stalin, even. Stalin asked, you know, they tried to burn the body, and he got the body back and said, wait a minute, he had different ears, and the testicles were different, everything else. So they knew it wasn’t Hitler.

KC: But is it a clone, or not?

GG: Now you need to know a bit about cloning. Cloning techniques... since '38 we’ve been, 1938, they’ve been making cloned people. There’s eight countries making clones. I have a doctor friend and all he does is treat the clones.

KC: Where do you get your information?

GG: I get it from some of the people that are willing to come forth. And they talk to me because they hope I’ll put the information out, because they always got two people following them and they may be killed by start talking about cloning too much.

The people that get involved into that disappear on it, so I don’t go into too many more details. But there is information that’s available. More and more of that is coming online. I just told you, go rent the movie.

KC: The Boys from Brazil?

GG: Yeah, and you’ll see the whole technique on what they... they show it to you in different places, so you can imagine what is going on.

KC: Okay, so...

GG: Now, let’s go to the next step because this is the most important part.

KC: Alright.

GG: If your physical reality that you have, based on this physical life that you have, this dream, is made up of the experiences that is impregnated on your body and in your mind, consciously, right?

GG: Your soul memory is another thing.

GG: It goes back whatever time that you elected to be in this incarnation for whatever reason. So let’s show you the division on these things. Since the body’s very physical, and we just got you making a physical being in a few months for spare parts, they said, “Now we got the perfect deal, how can we have that work better?”

Well, if you go to the hospital today and get an encephalogram, what’s that? That’s the memory of your conscious mind. It’s on the CD, let’s download it on this being. Now we got a walking-talking duplicate that has the total memory that you have, because we just took it off of your own mind.

KC: Okay, it’s like Blade Runner, the android.

GG: Exactly. The only thing is that it’s like this DVD recorder. Sometime you have glitches in it, so you have to have them tuned up occasionally or re-done. And so we take them to Camp David, or there’s a wing at Bethesda Hospital. I’ll just tell you. If you go down there and check, you’ll find the nurses - if they’re willing to come forth, they’ll tell you they work on those people and they call them The Others. I thought it was interesting.

KC: [laughs]

GG: They’re people. Remember? These people can think and act, but they don’t have a soul. That’s also prophesied.

KC: Right, that’s true.

GG: Soulless beings. Now, we have another agenda that’s going on, so you have to be careful of all this. There are many extraterrestrials that would like to be in on the game right now. So they can sometimes, will come into these physical beings that we've made, to manipulate them.

KC: I see.

GG: So now you have a combination effort that you have to look at in discernment. You have to discern what the game is. Well, just figure that most of the leaders that we have in the world had been bought and paid for, or created to think a certain way - in the world.

KC: But I - okay now, to get back to what I’m asking you, is like, so you sort of had this crystallization moment. You were basically thinking like them. You were making money like them. So is that just the beginning of a path that you went on, at that point, or did you have an instantaneous change?

GG: I’m looking back at my experience and when I had all that thing. That’s when I made a conscious decision when they...

KC: When you refused the job.

GG: Well, the job entailed - it wasn’t a question of doing that, it was what they were going to do after that. And after that was to reduce the world’s population down to 500 million.

GG: I said, wait a minute, I don’t want to be part of that.

GG: I mean, it’s something, wait a minute. You know, I want to know more about that because I... as a kid I was brought up... one of my friends, Dr. Walter Moyer, was one of the team, the doctors that dug up the Dead Sea Scrolls. And he came back and he gave me a lot of the information. He said, they’ll never let it out to the churches. There’s no such person as Jesus that was... no evidence that anybody ever lived like that.

KC: Mm.

GG: You know. Well, that of course takes care of organized religion, per se, as they look at it. So I said, well, wait a minute, I’m going to look at that story. So I started analyzing, but also on a logical basis. Then, the information that I had received from extraterrestrials about life, per se. And life begins maybe before you came into this planet.

KC: Oh, definitely before that.

GG: That you select... but they say, at the moment of conception. As a coincidental thing from the extraterrestrials, now this all fits together... we didn’t talk about it. My first extraterrestrial thing was when I went through the Air Force, and that was in 1958.

I’m stationed at Edwards Air Force Base out in the Mojave Desert, and did the post-flight inspection of the X-15, the forerunner of the space shuttle. When I finished doing that... it’s nothing more than a rocket on skids as it lands out in the desert.

There was a couple of hangers that I hadn’t been to. So, I just... I was curious. I mean, I was cleared for Top Secret. I just went inside of it and there's - I’m looking just as close as you are - a disk.

You know, a lot bigger than this room. But this is unusual, and I’m sitting here kind of watching. I say, maybe I want to find out more about this. So anyway, I go back in and ask my commander about this, and he... he basically told me it was an ion-powered craft designed by Sikorsky, the helicopter people, for use in outer space.

KC: [Laughs]

GG: You know, I accepted what he said, I was naive. And I said, “Well, when can I work on it?” And he says, “You can’t. It’s still a civilian project.” You know, Edwards is a crossover base. When I was there, there was only 800 airmen and 25,000 civilians. The civilian contracting companies make these vehicles, then the Air Force tests them. That’s what they do out there. So I had all kinds of weirdo planes that I worked on.

I just - coincidences, if you want to call it that - happened to be running around with my buddy who was the base photographer. And, so I tell him, I says, “Get me some pictures of that disk.” Cause he’s given me everything else. And he said, “Uh, what did they tell you?” I told him, and he said, “That’s not true.” And proceeded to show me pictures of the spacecraft. Well, I already saw that - but the two dead aliens got my attention. Cause they were not... they were, you know, humanoid, but more like the Grays that you see in the movies.

GG: Well, that made me a little confused. Hey, rah rah, I’m in the Air Force. I love my country. I’ve got all this stuff. I’m cleared for Top Secret. Why did my commander lie to me? Well, I’m kind of inquisitive, right? So I went down and asked my commander.

First thing, he blew up. He reminded me of my Top Secret clearance. So we joked about it. Because, at that time, the fine was $10,000 if you said anything, and jail time. I said "I’m not worried..." - because my family had money - I said, "I’m not too worried about the $10,000, but that jail time had me bothered." So I said, “I won’t say anything more about it.”

His last comment was: “When the government’s ready to tell the truth about UFOs and ETs, they will. Until then, you stick to your story.” Then he said, “Oh, by the way, next week is Armed Forces Day.” This is one of these other crazy things the Air Force does.

GG: They open up the base and let everybody come walking in, all the vehicles, everything. I mean, the week before I have to sign in even for me to work on the thing, now they let everybody come out and do it, right?

But these craft were... the disk that I saw was probably four miles away or five miles out farther in the desert. So, anyway, he put me on duty and then I was subsequently transferred off the base. You know other things had happened to me at that point...

KC: I mean, I know something about your interaction. You’ve told the story about meeting Billy Meier and helping him with his...

GG: That happened later, that was 1984.

KC: Okay, so did you have ET contact, though, that you were conscious of between when you met Billy Meier and when you saw the disk?

GG: No, the disk was prior to that.

KC: I know. But in that time line... did you... conscious...

GG: I had, I had... was consciously aware of something, but didn’t know what was going on.

GG: It’s only when I got to Billy that the real thing showed up.

GG: All of a sudden, now the world’s coming to real... it’s like when you give the ETs permission to communicate, they will if the need is there. And whether it’s physical or nonphysical, I have no idea.

KC: Well, did you give them permission?

GG: Of course.

KC: When you met Billy...

GG: When I met Billy, I gave Billy - it’s Billy, the extraterrestrials - I said, I’ll help you out. I mean, the story was unbelievable. Like I say, it’s a funny game. I’m sitting here making a contract orally with them and Billy, trying to get things squared away, to put out the story to the world about what the Pleiadians were doing in Billy’s story, because it was important.

GG: You know, I flew back to... you know about that. I flew back to Beverly Hills. My attorneys there were the attorneys for Screen Actors Guild at that time. And at that, I said... Billy had already given away the worldwide rights to his story to a couple down in Phoenix, you know, Wendell’s friends.

GG: And who I already financed.

KC: Mm hm, yes.

GG: So, you know, the games become a little bit more convoluted at that point. Anyway, I was hoping my attorney would be able to set it up, so we could go ahead with my agreement I gave to the ETs, that I would help disseminate their information. Because they wanted to wake up the people here on the planet. In their story, they say that they basically engineered this planet... was basically engineered for 500 million people.

GG: And now you have to remember that they said that. In fact, Semjase, the girl that was in contact with Billy, her big deal, she says, “I go around to different planets.” It’s her job. To see what it takes to engineer them for more life, ‘cause there are lots of planets capable of maintaining humans. This happens to be, as they say, the prison planet.

GG: Only one race, lots of different colors. We all come from different star systems.

GG: As it turns out, the last time I was over at Billy’s, you know, there’s a guy seven meters tall. I didn’t see him, but I saw his footprint. I mean Billy, you know, put his shoulders on...

KC: Okay, but they, the Pleiadians... cause we went out to Billy. We tried to get an interview, and we couldn’t. This is recent, you know, not that long ago...

GG: Sure.

KC: ... and, he’s basically not giving interviews, more or less.

GG: Oh, I know why...

KC: He’s kinda gotten very jaded by the whole thing, you know...

GG: Yes, I know.

KC: So we had a very interesting experience. We took a photograph of me standing next to the Silver Star emblem he has up there...

GG: ...and the camera was blank.

KC: No. The picture was SILVER.

GG: Yes.

KC: Everything before and after is in color...

GG: Yes.

KC: ...but I’m in SILVER.

GG: Now that’s the Pleiadians that were there.

KC: They were playing with me. They were giving a message.

KC: They were saying, “Hi.” You know...

GG: Have you talked to Dr. Jim Deardorff, either?

KC: Well, I know who he is.

GG: Well, see, Deardorff went over there, when I came back, see the document that was not under the contract with Billy and the guys down in Arizona, was The Talmud of Immanuel, The Teachings of Immanuel.

KC: Yeah, right.

GG: Well, that’s where Billy and I had a little falling out. He doesn’t like me about that, because I gave it to all kinds of people.

GG: And, anyway, during that period of time when I was over there - you know the holes in the tree? You saw them when you were over there, didn’t you?

KC: I don’t think so.

GG: Anyway, well, when he took the laser pistol and went out there...

GG: Well that was happening when we were there.

KC: Alright.

GG: Anyway, we were given permission to go take three pictures. That’s all he said. Three pictures.

KC: Oh right, I remember. Okay, yes.

GG: My camera is 36-roll film. Anyway, 22, 23, and 24 was great. Well, I took another one, because there’s one way up. Totally blank. Well, I mentioned that to Jim Deardorff. The exact same thing happened to him. He took his three pictures and then the 4th one... his camera jammed.

GG: Now, the same thing happened, like yourself. Because Billy is being monitored like I’m being monitored, the guys are here right now, they’re...

KC: Okay, when you say the guys, you’re talking intel or are you talking ETs?

GG: Extraterrestrials, or other-dimensional.

KC: Yeah.

GG: Okay?

KC: Yeah, well, we’re used to this, and, you know, that’s good.

GG: What they’re trying to do is...

KC: The good ones and bad, negative ones.

GG: We have to look at the much bigger picture when it comes to good and bad, because now we start making judgments, and that’s... we have a rule book that they’ve given us. The question is, that the Creation is trying to figure out what it is, and giving us free will to expand that. You understand when you wake up in the morning. There’s a hormone called serotonin that wakens your body up into what we call the 3D world.

GG: Okay, when the sun goes down, because this is all triggered by light, then melatonin steps in and your body goes to sleep, right? Theoretically.

GG: Between midnight and four, there’s a downloading that occurs, the uploading. So you should, if you can do that, be in constant communion, you can be in constant communion with the Creation or the hierarchy that is assisting you at this goal because this planet is very important.

GG: I mean, everything's important within the universe.

GG: And good and bad is only measures of to see how... what works and what doesn’t work, and of the four rules of the universe which we already have, the final one is balance. Well, we’re so out of balance on this planet...

KC: Okay, but when is... okay, I mean, attraction...

GG: Law of Attraction.

GG: What you put out, you’re going to get back.

GG: The Law of Intent. Remember, we got thought made manifest, what did we intend to make. The third one is the Law of Allowance.

KC: Allowance. Okay, but see, the Law of Allowance, that’s where you get into the negative and the positive.

GG: Well, you’re allowing it to...

KC: Because if they're going to interfere...

GG: Exactly. Now you come to the last one. No matter what, it has to come in balance. We on this physical plane measure everything in the sequence of time. Can’t do that, ‘cause we don’t know... You and I, we have the old...

KC: In other words, you could be rectifying a balance, because, for example, the United States and slavery. You’re talking, what went on in the past, balanced by the future...

GG: Exactly, the karmic reactions. Now, the only thing that exists is right now. The future potentials are there. Now somehow, like Billy, you’re probably aware, was taken forward in time, and had taken pictures of the future events, World War Three, and what’s coming on from there.

I saw the destruction, I mean, I saw all the pictures of San Francisco. I couldn’t get Billy to come over here to the United States to appear in court.

KC: I know, but, but, look. Nothing yet, right?

GG: Oh, but I, no... but think about this. If I saw the pictures, and I’m aware of what the Global 2000 agenda is, which calls for war to...

KC: Yeah, the Iron Mountain Report is the same thing, right?

GG: Same thing. To get a war started in the Middle East which is to spread to the United States, right?

GG: Well, San Francisco is destroyed before the war. It’s not a nuclear explosion. So, we’re right on the precipice. I’m also monitoring right now... I talked to, out in California this morning. There was three earthquakes out there.

Now, they only release this stuff if it's over [Richter scale] 3. It’s over a thousand a day, it’s like a little chip, you know, in a cracker. So, we know it’s going to break at any time, right now. It’s coming up to the point when the San Andreas is going to move.

I was with the TV crews up in Sacramento. They're ready for it at any time. They know that it’s coming. The scientist I talked to up there says, “Well, we think it’s going to go a minimum of eighteen feet.” Well, that totally wipes out southern California. All the water, the whole game, the whole thing comes apart. When I got all this data...

KC: I have dreams of the future that tell me things like this, and I’ve seen San Francisco.

GG: Okay, well then you’ve got the same thing. Well, I moved. I said, “Enough of this.” You know, I had a house two blocks from the Beverly Hills Hotel. I got out of there. I had a nice house at La Costa, you know, North County San Diego. I’m gone out of California.

And then, looking at the rest of the thing, how do I maintain balance? When we talked before, when I agreed, when I said no to doing the job of being the Finance Chairman, this is where the story continues on. When I said no to doing that, that was on Monday. That Friday, my lead banker calls me in my office and said, “George, you know, you’re no longer one of us. I have to call all your loans.” I mean, I was under construction.

So, anyway, it took me a couple of years to unwind myself. I said, “I don’t want any more to be a part of this.” But then I got really deep into the Global 2000 agenda for population reduction. Then is when I really started to get into it. I said, “Wait a minute, we gotta wake people up.”

KC: When you say you got into it, you mean you, do you mean...

GG: I sat there with the Governor and we’re talking about wiping out the American population down to twenty million.

KC: This is after you got offered that job?

GG: Oh yeah.

KC: And so, in a certain sense, you were still, kind of like, going along with that program?

GG: Well, no, I was going on - well no.

KC: Or were you just trying to educate yourself?

GG: Educating, but also was saying, I know what the agenda is, they won’t bother me, particularly, right? It’s only when I started to publicly say what they’re coming down, is I started to get the reverberations at any point. It’s like when the Feds themselves, the Federal Reserve - they didn’t like me because I learned how to break banks. Which was...

KC: Okay, then, how long after the time when you had this sort of realization moment...

GG: The Billy Meier thing really opened up everything. And within a period of, let’s say, a year, I started to say: “Wait a minute, what I’m doing is not correct.” The population reduction scheme that they’re going to do, the money game... hell, I made my own bank outside the Federal Reserve.

So it’s, you know, I’ve already done that. Been there, done that game. Well, let’s go on to something bigger. Well, then I made my agreement with the ETs. I mean, I had told them, I says, “If my word’s no good, then nothing is.” Well, what do you have?

KC: Absolutely.

GG: So anyway, the information I have...

KC: Wait, wait, wait: did you tell them telepathically?

GG: No, I told them just like you and I. I mean, we’re sitting here...

KC: You talked - out loud?

GG: We’re talking out loud, we’re talking about how little...

KC: You’re talking about the ones who are walking around looking like humans that you talked to?

GG: These are humans, yeah.

GG: But not Pleiadians - above the Pleiadians.

GG: Yeah. And it goes higher than that.

KC: Oh, I’m sure they do. So what were those, do you know? Did they tell you where they’re from?

GG: No, we didn’t go into that. In fact, it was very... rather than having people identify, like with Billy saying it’s the Pleiadians, or like when I was in Spain, with the Ummos, or in South America, you know, there’s a lot of different groups that claim that - none of them - they all have different objectives. They were in contact with me, they said things to me, you know, in my head.

GG: Well, when I had some answers that just came out of nowhere, you know how that is, they’re just in communication. Because I’m constantly being aware of them.

KC: Right now?

GG: Well, I know they’re around, sure. They watch me all the time.

KC: Sure. But are you able to discern when it is you, or when it is some inspiration or something you’re getting, when you’re...

GG: Oh yeah, when they want to get a hold of me...

GG: I mean when they really seriously want to get a hold of me.

GG: In my house, the phone will ring.

KC: The real phone or just a phone?

GG: It sounds just like a phone - it’s an audible phone. It’s time for me to meditate and get off of the, you know - to wait for whatever there is. Now, can they get to me physically at that point? Yeah, they can do that too. But they try to keep me into this balance. They said, no use talking about the other side, like coming aboard craft. I remember inside some of those things, but they don’t want me to do that. They want to keep me right here. They won’t tell me about who I am on the other side, either.

KC: No?

GG: No - they said if they did, I’d probably wake up and I wouldn’t accept the job anymore. It’s a joke... [Laughs] But seriously, I got that from about three other people, too. [Laughs]

KC: You wouldn’t accept the job any more.

GG: I would - [Laughing] No, I’d leave.

KC: That’s interesting.

GG: Yeah, it is.

KC: Now, do you have any past life recall? Have they given you that?

GG: No, they won’t let me do that either. That’s part of the game, that’s who I was before.

GG: Now, I live with a world famous clairvoyant.

KC: Oh, you do?

GG: Who remembers all six thousand years she’s been here.

KC: Okay, that‘s beautiful.

GG: I was going to invite her over, but we were out partying last night and she says, “I’m just gonna sit back.”

GG: So there is no - you know, between the death experience. It goes on. It’s one continuous thing.

KC: Absolutely. I agree with that. I have some past life recalls, as does Bill, but certainly not six thousand.

GG: She remembers back in Atlantis and Lemuria and all those times, the real story behind - she can tell you what happened, who was leading, you know.

KC: Great. That’s fabulous. Well, you know Bob Dean’s wife is the same way. Marcia Schafer, I don’t know if you know who she is.

GG: No.

KC: Anyway, so, does she tell you? Is she allowed to?

GG: No, no, she has been instructed also not to tell me.

KC: Oh really?

GG: We have this thing. I said, look. Cause she does readings for people all over the world.

KC: Sure.

GG: And, I don’t know what she says to anybody, but we have this understanding and she knows what my job is, and so she supports it.

GG: I mean, it’s tough to live with clairvoyants, and tough to live with people like me.

KC: Yeah, I bet. [Laughs]

GG: You know, it’s a bad game. [Laughs]

KC: Wow. [Laughs] It depends, it depends how you view it. I mean, from day to day, you know.

GG: She said she wouldn’t have my job. [Laughs] She says, “The guys upstairs shouldn’t have given it to you. We want to have some fun, we don’t..."

KC: I know. Well, this is the problem. Yeah, so it’s a preoccupation, every hour of every day.

GG: Well, I’m 100% committed, because how many people get committed? You’re given a job and then you choose to go away. And, this dimension is so screwed up. I can understand that - I mean, we’ve been - you know, the message to Garcia that’s in our book. You give somebody the job to do it, how many of them really will deliver the message?

GG: It’s like trying to wake people up.

KC: Yeah.

GG: You know, I’ve lectured all kinds of people. A lot of people will... I get tons of letters from people who wake up finally.

KC: Mm.

GG: But then they recognize the job and they want to go back to sleep. I mean, it’s so... the programming is so incredible.

KC: Yeah, I can understand that. Well, we understand this because we’re also on a mission. So, what... okay, to get back to this. So, you have this exposure and you basically knew you were taking on a job at some point, right?

KC: Can you tell me when that was?

GG: Ah... [pause] ...when exactly the time was probably... when the ETs contacted me again when I was in Vegas, so that would be like twelve years ago.

GG: And twelve years ago I was asked to build an enemy prison war camp in downtown Las Vegas, just off downtown Las Vegas. And I’m sitting here: who’s the enemy, and what’s this all about?

And then I shared that with my friend Ted Gunderson, who was the former head of the FBI for Southern California. And he came back, and he said they’re building them all over the United States, so that...

I said, wait a minute, the time is getting too short. The Global 2000 agenda is behind schedule, because they were supposed to get the war started in the year 2000 in the Middle East. So, I’m like everybody else. The dates again, we’re talking about dates.

GG: They didn’t get it done yet, but they still want to have the fait accompli was around 2012. Now everybody knows that comes into sequence because that’s when the Planet X, or Marduk, or whatever you want to call it - is going to come back around, which is going to affect a lot of the physical changes on the planet, also. And, maybe the return of, you know, one of the people.

KC: The Anunnaki.

GG: Sure, the whole game could come in at that point.

KC: Okay, now, are you being told this?

GG: Yeah, I’ve been given this information that that same game - but the information I have, we want to wake up enough people so that there'll be somebody here at that time. But the way things are happening right now, is that there’s too few of people waking up to make any significant difference.

So the last messages I brought with me - I don’t know if you have them or not - from the ETs, is to get together with other people of like minds to support each other in the days ahead, because you don’t know what chaos is. It’s escalating so fast, that we’re running out of time. So, that’s the reason why I’m grabbing planes and...

KC: Ah, yeah.

GG: ...and heading off to other parts of the world to find out where... no place is going to be safe. I do know the agendas that they have and some of their...

BR: I’d like to ask you, George, if you could, just a question of my own, there: how does that make you feel, the idea that you may be behind schedule with your mission to help wake people up? Do you feel depressed, do you feel anxious, do you just get on with the job like a soldier? And when you wake up in the morning, do you feel optimistic, pessimistic, concerned, energized...?

GG: Well, you know, I got a message the other day. I’m going to be lecturing to a big group this next week in Las Vegas. And just to share with the same thing, is to ask you the question, you know, when you come out, I’m going to ask the audiences: “How are you today?” Right? You’re good, right?

GG: Okay. The next question is, “Why are you today?" Because there may not be a tomorrow. And if you are asking me somewhere within the game that I have right at this minute, we’re running out of time, I’m running out of my sequence of getting the information out.

I have people all around the planet, even in Nepal and Russia, and everything else, forming small groups. And again, from the ETs who are monitoring the entire planet right now, there’s too few of them. And, I get that same reaction back from people who are 100% committed - because they’re so frustrated, they say they’re ready to go back to sleep. I can’t do that. I wake up in the morning - I’m generally very optimistic on it. I’m optimistic because I’m here today.

GG: When I wake up - and if I’m not here today, then there’s the next question that you look at. How much time, whatever that means, do we have to go? I don’t know, because it doesn’t appear that we have very much time before this chaos.

Now my background is heavily into - besides engineering - is money, and the whole money system is going to collapse on the planet. I mean, I walk around, I mean, you look at me. I can go anywhere on the planet right now. I’ve got five thousand dollars in my pocket. Right now.

BR: Five gold coins.

GG: Five gold coins. And that, you know, I just sit down there and look and say, wait a minute. I can go anywhere in the world with these little pieces right here.

KC: Yeah, and they don’t stop you in an airport...

KC: You don’t declare it, right? I mean, I think that’s why... Well, we invested in silver because you told us to back in January, and it’s been going up ever since.

GG: Well, I’ve told a lot of people, and it’s going to go on up because it’s based on... look at the history of the planet. Even down to Mexico, it’s always the silver coin. Look at the antiquities, and the guys going out and digging up the treasures in the ocean, what is it? It’s right here. You’re looking at it. This is gold and silver.

KC: Uh huh, yeah.

GG: You know, this doesn’t say this is an American Eagle. This doesn’t say Federal Reserve Note on it.

BR: Not I promise to pay.

GG: No, it says right here, it’s exactly what it is. It says, “One Dollar, Silver.” But it’s 999. These are what they call silver rounds. This is the new - this is 100% gold, in a plastic coat. These are the new coins that are put out by our treasury right now. It’s Martha Washington, and that’s a half ounce piece. That’s 500 dollars. Now, most gold, if you get it - I don’t care whether you get it as Maple Leaves or Krugerrands like these are, or whatever. I’m just showing you, I have five thousand dollars in my pocket.

GG: I could have ten pieces, that’s ten thousand dollars.

KC: Yeah, you ever worry about losing them?

GG: No, and when I go into the thing, I just put it in the change thing. They don’t know what it is. Nothing changes off on, but I can go anywhere in the world.

KC: Right. Okay, well I mean...

GG: [Laughs]

KC: I carry my passport with me everywhere...

GG: You have to.

KC: ...because I don’t know what’s going to go on.

GG: Exactly, but you should have a few gold coins on you no matter where you are.

KC: Alright...

GG: I’m serious.

KC: I’m listening! [Both laugh]

GG: I mean, it’s easy. You can get gold right now. You can’t get silver - right at the minute.

KC: Oh, really.

GG: Well, because...

KC: I have actually have some silver coins from my grandmother, who kept them.

GG: Well, that’s fine. The old junk silver, I suggest everybody get the old junk silver because it’s trading right now at less, today - less than what spot is for silver. But get some of that because people will recognize that. They aren’t going to recognize the zinc and the rest of this other junk that they have but they’ll always recognize that.

For fun, do you know the new dollar piece? Looks like a gold piece, the new one-dollar piece you can buy at the bank. Get some of those, because it doesn’t say “Federal Reserve” on that. It just says, “One Dollar.”

KC: Okay, but is it really gold?

KC: So is that, that’s sort of a...

GG: I’m working on a new gold thing right now, you know, in Ecuador.

KC: So, ho... isn’t that just going to help Ecuador, or is something going to go beyond that.

GG: No, it’s already going beyond that. Because if you trade a piece of gold, it goes anywhere in the world. Look there’s only three currencies in the world right now. There’s only three.

KC: What?

GG: Gold, oil and drugs. I’m not in the drug business.

GG: But they keep track of all that with gold. I mean, It’s always based on the barrel, what the oil takes out of the ground and the problem with oil, you are probably aware, we keep on using it up. It’s not replenishing like they’re saying. We’re using it all up and we’re no longer getting that thirty cents a gallon oil out of the ground. It’s eighty cents a gallon to get it out of the ground, right now. That’s the real cost.

And then, usually the governments, by the time they add the taxes, that’s another dollar to a dollar forty a gallon. So you’re $2.20 a gallon for oil coming out of the ground right now. Then you’ve got the distribution, and other stuff that brings the cost up. Within a very short period, you’re going to be four dollars and then like Europe, seven dollars a gallon. It’s coming up.

GG: That’s going to kill the little guy even more, right?

GG: Well, the only thing to offset all this is, since we are playing with the world thing, and the people play with the game called “stock market,” which has nothing to do with business, has nothing to do with business, it’s just a crap shoot - piece of paper. What’s that have to do with business? The CEOs are already stealing all the money out of the companies, so people have a piece of paper – a whole company collapses like they’re doing right now - you still got the piece of paper, but you can’t do anything with it. But you can always take a piece of gold or piece of silver and trade it, right? [Laughs]

KC: So, so, I mean, we have people saying to us... I mean, we get a whole mixed bag of people with information.

GG: Sure.

KC: Okay? Now, your information comes from intel, right?

KC: You’ve got some CIA people?

GG: I have CIA, MI6. I have FBI. I have foreign government. I have one of my friends, the head of all of Latin America, for the CIA. The CIA is Crooks In Action.

KC: [Laughs] I hear you.

GC: They’re all professional liars. They’re all professional liars! I mean, you know...

KC: Okay, but let me ask you something. You know Richard Hoagland says the lie is different at every level.

KC: So, let me ask you, do these people have the information correct, or are they also misled?

GG: To give you that idea - now this is on a physical plane. I sat in on a meeting when we were talking about population reduction in the United States.

GG: And there was a dozen of us, and they were talking about using neutron bombs in the major cities, and other biological weapons and things.

GG: And, within the group, you know, we’re all buddies, right? Just like, the three of us are buddies right now, at the minute. What if I sent you outside, and we’re talking about getting rid of you? What happened is, what got my attention was, I sat with this meeting and one of my close friends was a member of the Skull and Bones, which is pretty high up. I mean, they are incredible powerful. Anyway, half of the meeting left, and we were talking about getting rid of some of the guys who were just in the meeting.

GG: It’s just... the question is, who’s going to be left on top? It’s like being in a den of rattlesnakes, black widows, and scorpions. They’re all capable of killing each other. Who’s going to win? Actually, none of them.

• George Green: ... ele disse, não sei como te dizer isso, eles simplesmente não gostam mais de você e eu fui instruído a ... que você não merece mais crédito.
    Eu disse: O que você quer dizer com CREDITWORTHY? Na semana passada você me deu um milhão de dólares em minha assinatura.
    Tenho que pagar todos os seus empréstimos, diz ele.
    Somos amigos há muito tempo e ele diz: Posso ajudar um pouco.
    Eu digo, o que isso significa?
    Ele diz: É como o que eles estão fazendo agora. Você tem trinta dias.
    Todo esse dinheiro que o governo está gastando é para trinta dias.

KC: Certo, todos os empréstimos ...

GG: Exatamente. Bem, isso é apenas para se organizarem para que possam controlar as coisas. Então, tenho trinta dias para fazer todos esses bilhões de dólares.

KC: Mas, mas você ficou chocado?

GG: Claro.

KC: Oh, ok, eu só estava pensando!

GG: Eu fiquei totalmente pasmo. Mas também digo: eu sei jogar o seu jogo. Então, tentei cobrar alguns favores de alguns dos meus outros bancos que ajudei, e eles estavam de mãos atadas. Eu disse: Ahhh. Então, o que eu fiz foi imediatamente começar a descarregar tudo o que pude e perdi milhões. Eu simplesmente fui embora ... a cor se foi.

KC: Incrível.

GG: E então eu disse: Ah, que se dane. Então, Desiree e eu, nos mudamos para Boulder, Colorado, e eu disse, vou apenas relaxar.
    Mas então eu sentei em uma reunião com o governador do Colorado, e ele está discutindo as instalações subterrâneas na Austrália, e ele conseguiu sua passagem.
    Eu disse, qual bilhete?
    [Pausa] ... Ele é um dos escolhidos.

KC: Oh, uau.

Bill Ryan: George, eu tenho que perguntar a você, no entanto, se há um monte de pessoas que têm ingressos para essas instalações subterrâneas na Austrália e em outros lugares ... qual é a necessidade de ir para o subterrâneo nesse ponto? Tem a ver com guerra, ou tem a ver com ...

KC: precipitação nuclear?

GG: Sim. Precipitação nuclear.

Início da entrevista

Kerry Cassidy: Olá, sou Kerry Cassidy do Projeto Camelot. E estamos muito felizes por estar aqui hoje com George Green. Vamos fazer a ele todo tipo de pergunta que ele nunca fez antes - tente descobrir por que ele sabe o que sabe, por que ele está realmente na vanguarda em muitos aspectos e descubra alguns segredos que ele ainda não disse. Então, seja bem-vindo.

George Green: Obrigado.

KC: Ok. Então, George, vamos voltar a quando você invadiu isso pela primeira vez. E eu sei que você já contou essa história antes, como você foi chamado e a coisa com ... qual foi o Kennedy?

GG: Você quer dizer Ted Kennedy?

KC: Sim, e todo aquele incidente, porque parecia ser - agora você pode me corrigir se eu estiver errado - mas parecia ser o incidente revelador em que ele olhou através da sala e viu sua filha , e não sabia que era sua filha, e fez um comentário e o que estava acontecendo então, e te perguntaram ...

GG: Bem, vou lhe contar toda a história. Eu estava - antes desta reunião lá em cima - eu estava me oferecendo para atuar como presidente de empresas. E eu entrava e meu trabalho era liquidá-los. Eu deveria me livrar dos recipientes descartáveis: esse é o povo.

E invadiríamos todos os ativos e os dividiríamos quando terminarmos de fazer tudo isso. Mas fiz isso como um jogo. Eu apenas imaginei que se você não fosse inteligente o suficiente para chegar onde, entre aspas - "nós éramos" - você merece o que ganha.

De qualquer forma, enquanto eu estava correndo pelo país, fui apresentado a muitas pessoas poderosas, se você quiser chamar assim. E de qualquer maneira, um fim de semana fui convidado para Aspen. Eu estava indo para Aspen o tempo todo, de qualquer maneira. Construí o dormitório para o Colorado Mountain College, que ficava perto, em Leadville. Construí uma casa em Aspen. Estee Lauder construiu uma casa ao lado da casa que eu construí lá.

E, de qualquer maneira, entrei na reunião, nesta sala, e - trouxe minhas duas filhas para que pudessem ir esquiar - e disse: "Para que estou aqui?" Eles disseram: "Decidimos que queremos que você seja o presidente de finanças do próximo presidente dos Estados Unidos".

Eu disse: "Acabei de começar este projeto de cem milhões de dólares." Quer dizer, na semana passada eu estava com Bill Levitt, você sabe, no Beverly Hills Hotel, sentado ao redor de uma piscina, discutindo a construção de cidades. Bill Levitt construiu Levittown, Pensilvânia, e Levittown, Nova York, só para você saber.

KC: Certo, absolutamente.

GG: De qualquer forma, eu disse: "Bem, eu tenho a próxima pergunta: por que eu?"
    E eles disseram: "Bem, número um, você é muito bom com dinheiro e nós lhe devemos um favor."
    E eu disse: "Bem, a próxima pergunta que tenho é: quem será o próximo presidente?"
    E eles disseram: "Jimmy Carter".
    E eu disse: "Jimmy quem?"
    E eles disseram: "Bem, ele é o governador democrata da Geórgia."
    E eu disse: "Mas estou votando no republicano".
    Esse cara alto, Paul Volcker, se aproxima e diz: "Filho, não se preocupe, nós controlamos os dois."

KC: [risos]. Então esta é sua introdução aos Illuminati? Ou você tinha uma pista antes disso?

GG: Não, eu estava ... eu estava correndo com eles. Eu tava andando com os caras, mas não tinha o ... cada um deles, eles compartimentam todas as informações que você pega.

KC: Ok.

GG: Sabe, você pode ir ... quando você está com as pessoas que estão fazendo as peças, elas têm certas coisas de ego que querem satisfazer. Kissinger disse que o afrodisíaco absoluto é o poder. Portanto, colocamos no poder quem eles quiserem. E então apenas alimente-os com o que eles quiserem. Quer dizer, eu brinquei sobre isso. Quer dizer, posso usar jeans e descer e pegar emprestado um milhão de dólares com minha assinatura ...

GG: ... sem perguntas. Enfim, esse encontro mudou tudo porque, como você disse.
    Eu disse: "Bem, a próxima pergunta que tenho é: O que o Diretor Financeiro faz?"
    E eles disseram: "Bem, sente-se com o Ted."
    Então, sentei-me com Ted Kennedy, e Ted estava bem ao meu lado. E ele disse: "George, você vai adorar este trabalho. Vamos mandá-lo para todas as funções democratas do estado. Você é muito bom com dinheiro e arrecada dinheiro para o Partido Nacional Democrata". E ele disse: "Então você vai conhecer algumas garotas realmente atraentes."

Bem, todos eles pensam assim, francamente. Não é apenas Ted, todos eles fazem. Então eu ... e apenas por coincidência, minha filha entra. Agora, minha filha é uma jovem muito atraente.

Ted disse, "Uau, eu tenho que ir para a cama com isso."

E eu disse: "Não, Ted. Essa é minha filha e ela tem quatorze anos."
    Sua resposta de volta para mim: "Eu não me importo."

Foi quando tudo meio que parou para mim. Quer dizer, eu vou, espere um minuto. Eu dei a ele as diretrizes. Quer dizer, eu sei como ele pensava. Mas quando ele disse que não se importava com o que eu pensava sobre isso, então eu apenas disse, basta.

Eu me levantei, não disse mais nada a Ted. Atravessei a sala. Estou conversando com Pierre Trudeau e sua esposa. Pierre naquela época era o primeiro-ministro do Canadá. E estou falando com ele apenas para nivelar minha cabeça.

Quer dizer, eu apenas olhei para aquele personagem ali do outro lado da sala - e vou compartilhar com algumas das outras pessoas que estavam lá. Estou olhando para a frente de Pierre e havia uma caixinha de charuto meio cheia de pó branco.

Peguei a governanta e fui para a sala dos fundos, e estou olhando para a cômoda, e em cima desta cômoda estavam ... todos aqueles tubos de vidro. Agora fui para a Escola de Minas do Colorado. Eu me formei em geofísica e química era um jogo divertido, certo? E eu nunca olhei para eles. Eu não conseguia acreditar no que eles estavam fazendo. Eu disse: "O que é isso?" E eles disseram: “É um equipamento de base gratuita.” Eles estão apenas usando tudo isso.

KC: Louco.

GG: Eu disse duh ... para mim mesmo. Então eu caminhei ... isto foi - a reunião foi em uma tarde de sexta-feira. E eu disse às pessoas que me convidaram para lá, eu disse: "Olha, esta é uma grande decisão na minha vida. Quer dizer, eu não quero interromper meu projeto de cem milhões de dólares, mesmo que você o armazene. ” Foi o que me disseram: "Deixe-me pensar a respeito e avisarei na segunda-feira."

Segunda-feira, depois de considerar tudo o mais, e, alguns dos caras estavam falando sobre o que eles planejaram, que é a agenda Global 2000, o Plano 2000, que Jimmy Carter colocou por escrito. Cada congressista recebeu uma cópia dele. Como diz Kissinger: o problema número um que temos no planeta Terra agora - há muitas pessoas.

Bem, se você olhar para isso, provavelmente concordaria - assim como todo mundo. 40% da população mundial vive com menos de dois dólares por dia. Se eu reduzir para um dólar, ainda teremos um bilhão e meio de pessoas. E você não tem ideia do que um bilhão de pessoas são, até ir para a China e caminhar entre elas.

E há um bilhão e trezentos milhões ali. Mas você tem que experimentar isso. Quer dizer, passei um mês na China. Agora, aqui está o problema. Quando você - e Bucky Fuller e eu passamos uma tarde discutindo, lembra de seus grandes domos geodésicos e tudo mais?

GG: Eu disse a ele que eles não são práticos. Porque quando você está construindo, o maior problema da construção são as costuras. Quantas costuras você tem, por exemplo, em uma geodésica? Eles estão todos acabados. Essa é a razão pela qual você vai para o monolítico. Eu tenho uma foto, vou te mostrar, as coisas monolíticas que você deveria ter.

BR: O que é como ... meio hemisfério inteiro. Não é meio hemisfério, é um hemisfério inteiro, não é?

GG: Bem, você enche um balão e ... eu tenho uma foto. Você quer que eu pegue a foto bem rápido? Vou apenas mostrar.

BR: Claro.

GG: Essa residência é como um grande balão e o que você faz é - nós sopraremos o concreto por dentro junto com dez centímetros de espuma para isolamento.

KC: Hm.

GG: [Mostra fotos de cúpulas.] Agora você tem algo que - a estrutura será capaz de suportar ventos de 340 mph que estão vindo ... que virão até nós. Essa estrutura aqui, você pode aquecê-la com cerca de dez lâmpadas de cem watts. Então, você não tem nenhum uso de energia.

O maior problema dessas unidades, nesse minuto, é que como o ar está basicamente estagnado, tem que ter circulação de ar e aí a umidade é sempre no mínimo 50%. Então você tem que resolver isso, mas temos muitas maneiras de curar todo esse problema. Enquanto isso, não é preciso nada para aquecê-los. Eles vão resistir a qualquer coisa. A única coisa que me preocupa é que muita coisa, nada vai aguentar os ventos que vão cair sobre nós muito em breve.

KC: Bem, você já ouviu falar de naves terrestres?

GG: Sim.

KC: Você já participou de um?

KC: Sim? E o que você acha?

GG: Bem, aqui está ... bem, como um construtor. Quando você constrói todas essas coisas que estão caindo, você pode ter esses navios. Eles resistirão a uma árvore voando a quinhentos quilômetros por hora?

KC: Certo.

GG: E acertar. Veja, isso é o que você tem que olhar, e não é necessariamente isso, olhe para os índios no sudoeste, em Four Corners. Eles os constroem contra os penhascos e dentro deles.

KC: Mas vou voltar a isso porque quero voltar à nossa história com a qual você começou.

GG: Ok.

KC: E apenas fale sobre, tipo, em que tipo de - eu não sei - montanha-russa mental e emocional você entrou, a fim de chegar ao lugar onde você está agora? Porque, você parece estar muito ... muito calmo, muito contente e muito sólido com o que aconteceu com você. E eu entendo que você está se comunicando com os Pleiadianos também. Ou você teve.

GG: Bem, lembre-se que ... sim, eu tive. Mas já passamos disso. É apenas um ... é apenas um nível dentro deste complexo de informações.

KC: Então você está, quer dizer, está falando com outros seres, ou ...

GG: Bem, vamos colocar desta forma. Em João, na Bíblia, qualquer um que a maioria das pessoas use, João 1 diz: "No princípio era a Palavra." Lembre-se disso?

GG: Bem, isso nem estava correto. No começo foi pensado. As palavras não são pensadas em voz alta? Você ora, você expulsa o pensamento.

KC: Claro.

GG: Medite, você está esperando receber o pensamento.

GG: Então teremos que dar um entendimento se você continuar com isso. Então, realmente o que é pensamento, mas Deus como você o conhece.

GG: Ok, ou o pensamento da Criação. Agora a criação se manifesta, como se costuma dizer, ou Deus se manifesta em diferentes dimensões, muitas vezes, certo?

GG: Então, nós nos manifestamos nesta dimensão, essa ilusão, que você e eu consideramos esse holograma, certo?

GG: Que consiste na alma mais a vibração da luz. E a vibração da luz é a frequência que você considera, olhando para você como um objeto sólido. Agora, o que está mantendo esse objeto sólido unido? Você sabe? É sua alma.

GG: É totalmente interno. Ele pesa 22 gramas. Eles sempre dizem que está dentro. É baseado no hidrogênio. O universo é muito lógico, então você tem que ver como está tudo junto. Agora, Kerry, usando você como exemplo, se você não é nada mais do que o holograma de luz condensada, como posso afetar essa luz condensada? Bem, podemos afetar isso pelas luzes, certo? Se eu colocar você - bem, não temos nenhum nesta sala - mas se eu colocar você sob luminárias fluorescentes, isso fará com que este ser físico fique muito fraco.

GG: Também posso afetá-lo pelo pensamento.

GG: Podemos torná-lo fraco. Você já viu, provavelmente viu minhas demonstrações sobre como eu te deixo fraco ... ou deixe-me mostrar a você. Posso usar você como uma demonstração?

KC: Sim, claro.

GG: Ok. O que vou fazer é isso.

KC: Você vai fazer a coisa do braço?

GG: Sim, vou fazer o braço, porque você vai segurar ...

GG: Vamos usar, agora o que estou fazendo é, seu braço é a parte da cinesiologia, basicamente segurando energia. Ok, você segura, certo? Eu quero que você segure isso. Mas como vocês são raios, muitos deles saem, e vejo o que chamamos de aura ao redor das pessoas.

KC: Você quer?

GG: Oh sim, bem, você aprenderá como fazer isso sozinho, em algum momento. O que eu preciso fazer é - agora, estenda seu braço novamente.

KC: Na verdade, eu faço. OK...

GG: Ok, vamos descer. Ok, o que vou fazer é cortar sua linha de energia, o que acabei de fazer. O que aconteceu com o seu braço? Vê como ficou fraco? [Empurra o braço dela para baixo enquanto ela resiste.] Você não pode fazer isso. Agora, quando um sacerdote vier até você - estenda seus braços, ambos. Quando um padre vem até você - este é outro jogo de controle mental. Eles vêm até você e ficam assim - e eles os dividem, então adivinhem? Quão fraco você ficou?

KC: [risos].

GG: Você vê? O que estamos fazendo é uma combinação de controle da mente e controle do corpo deste holograma. Agora, como o manipulamos? Por luz, cores e ação.

GG: Como o mantemos em vibração, ou o mantemos em equilíbrio? A chave é: manter tudo em equilíbrio. Agora, quando você parte deste planeta, quando você está falando sobre isto, seja ... se você viu os vídeos de Billy Meier, ou os filmes sobre isso, você o vê transportado a bordo. O que fazemos é condensar a luz de volta à frequência e você é enviado a bordo de uma nave. É como ir daqui para as Plêiades, em poucas horas. Não trouxe os documentos que acabei de receber deles, que me falavam da velocidade de como eles podem ir daqui até as Plêiades, que é de 500 anos-luz ...

KC: Ok, mas como você conseguiu esses documentos?

GG: Bem, eu fiz uma palestra e alguém me perguntou um pouco sobre o quão rápido isso leva, e eles disseram que os dois produtos - o bolo de casamento e outro, que é a última variação - eles estavam dizendo quanto tempo demorou para isso nave para ir de lá para as Plêiades no nível constante de, ou a temperatura do espaço sideral. E comecei a pensar sobre isso. Qual é a temperatura constante do espaço sideral?

BR: Praticamente zero absoluto.

GG: Está 273 graus abaixo de zero.

BR: É zero absoluto, sim.

GG: Sim, mas quando tudo está lá, e nessas velocidades, a última variação leva algumas horas. Os outros levam quatro ou cinco horas para fazer isso, mas o que eles fazem é condensar toda a matéria de volta à luz. É mais ou menos como o que estamos fazendo aqui, condensando tudo em um CD.

GG: E então pegamos aquele CD e o manifestamos novamente. E é isso que eles estão fazendo agora, fazendo, eles estão fazendo hologramas, quando você vai para ...

KC: Certo, absolutamente.

GG: Sabe, se você for à Disney World, por exemplo. Lá embaixo na Mansão Assombrada, você vê o holograma, certo? Você sabe fazer um holograma? Bem, nossos cientistas aprenderam como fazer pessoas. Eles os chamam de sintéticos. Você está familiarizado com eles?

KC: Bem, na verdade acabamos de entrevistar John Lear, e ele estava falando sobre estar em uma audiência na qual eles receberam uma palestra de um cara que eles pensaram ser real - e descobriram mais tarde que ele era um holograma.

GG: Ele era um sintético. Um sintético quando você toca na pele deles, parece plástico, quase. Essa é a técnica mais recente. As velhas técnicas ... vocês alugam um vídeo, The Boys from Brazil. Alugue porque, nele, mostra a maneira exata como nosso governo tem feito as pessoas.

KC: Sério.

KC: Bem, vamos ...

GG: E os soviéticos têm um método diferente chamado ...

KC: ... fazendo pessoas, ou seja, pessoas temporárias?

GG: Não. Caminhando, falando.

KC: Significado por meio da genética? Você não está falando sobre isso?

GG: Bem, deixe-me dizer a você. Você me deixa ... o filme mostra, mas vou compartilhar com você agora.

KC: Tudo bem.

GG: Tudo que eu preciso fazer é tirar duas células do seu corpo. Sua.

GG: We give them a small electrical charge. I’m just condensing. It’ll act like a fertilized egg. If I got a fertilized egg, all I need is a receiver in order to make it. So they were hypnotizing women, you know. Said they were being invaded by aliens and the fetus starts growing, right? Needs food.

Well, they can use cows and sheep too. Again, a food source, that’s all we need. After about 14 weeks, all of a sudden, that fetus is gone, because they’ve learned to take... that’s when the fetus starts developing its own blood supply. Then they've used the pituitary hormone extract, that they have, that accelerates the being that grows.

The original technology was given to our government by the Grays. Now the reason was, that our scientists were all excited because we could have spare parts. If you need a heart or a liver or anything, you don’t have any rejection because it’s your own DNA, right?

KC: Okay, because, theoretically, if we have overpopulation, we don’t need more people, right?

GG: The so-called 'elite' are selecting who they want to have around, anyway. So we want to keep people going as long as we can. I’ve talked to the doctor that was working on the regeneration of Castro, for instance.

GG: On the DNA sequencing, and they’re just learning about this.

KC: Well, my understanding is that a lot of presidents have already been replaced.

KC: They’re walking around - they look old, but basically some of the people are second, third copies...

GG: I’ll give you something to ponder. Get some old videos of George Bush, when he first came into office. Look at the person and listen to him speak. Look at his actions, and listen to his... everything that’s there. Now, it’s a lot easier to put somebody out in front to act as a - you know, even Bush did. He had somebody else that was up there acting like he is and looking like it.

Even Hitler had a... you know, he had his stand-in. In fact, his stand-in was the one that they found in the ground over in Germany. I mean Hitler and Eva and the dog, and 14 other people got aboard a plane and flew down to Barcelona, Spain. You were aware of that. And then ended up in Antarctica, or in Schwabenland, and then died a few years ago in Brazil.

KC: That’s what we heard.

GG: I have all the documents from our own government.

KC: Oh you do, okay.

KC: Sim, temos um contato. Um de nossos contatos ...

GG: Stalin, até. Stalin perguntou, sabe, eles tentaram queimar o corpo, e ele pegou o corpo de volta e disse, espere um minuto, ele tinha orelhas diferentes e os testículos eram diferentes, tudo mais. Então eles sabiam que não era Hitler.

KC: Mas é um clone ou não?

GG: Agora você precisa saber um pouco sobre clonagem. Técnicas de clonagem ... desde 1938, 1938, eles têm feito pessoas clonadas. Existem oito países fazendo clones. Tenho um amigo médico e tudo o que ele faz é tratar os clones.

KC: Onde você consegue suas informações?

GG: Eu entendi isso de algumas pessoas que estão dispostas a se manifestar. E eles falam comigo porque esperam que eu divulgue a informação, porque eles sempre têm duas pessoas os seguindo e eles podem ser mortos por começarem a falar muito sobre clonagem.

As pessoas que se envolvem nisso desaparecem, então não vou entrar em muitos detalhes. Mas há informações disponíveis. Mais e mais disso está chegando online. Eu acabei de dizer, vá alugar o filme.

KC: Os meninos do Brasil?

GG: Sim, e você verá toda a técnica sobre o que eles ... eles mostram para você em diferentes lugares, então você pode imaginar o que está acontecendo.

KC: Ok, então ...

GG: Agora, vamos para a próxima etapa porque essa é a parte mais importante.

GG: Se a sua realidade física que você tem, a partir dessa vida física que você tem, desse sonho, é feita de experiências que está impregnada no seu corpo e na sua mente, conscientemente, certo?

GG: A memória da sua alma é outra coisa.

GG: Isso remonta a qualquer época em que você escolheu estar nesta encarnação por qualquer motivo. Então, vamos mostrar a divisão nessas coisas. Já que o corpo é muito físico, e acabamos de fazer você fazer um ser físico em alguns meses para peças de reposição, eles disseram: "Agora que temos o negócio perfeito, como podemos fazer com que funcione melhor?"

Bem, se você for ao hospital hoje e fizer um encefalograma, o que é isso? Essa é a memória de sua mente consciente. Está no CD, vamos fazer o download neste ser. Agora temos uma duplicata ambulante que tem a memória total que você tem, porque acabamos de tirá-la de sua mente.

KC: Ok, é como Blade Runner, o andróide.

GG: Exatamente. A única coisa é que é como este gravador de DVD. Às vezes, você tem falhas nele, então você precisa ajustá-los ocasionalmente ou refazê-los. E então os levamos para Camp David, ou há uma ala no Hospital Bethesda. Eu só vou te dizer. Se você for lá e verificar, você encontrará as enfermeiras - se elas estiverem dispostas a vir, elas dirão que trabalham nessas pessoas e as chamam de Os Outros. Eu pensei que fosse interessante.

KC: [risos]

GG: Eles são pessoas. Lembrar? Essas pessoas podem pensar e agir, mas não têm alma. Isso também foi profetizado.

KC: Certo, isso é verdade.

GG: Seres sem alma. Agora, temos outra agenda em andamento, então você deve ter cuidado com tudo isso. Existem muitos extraterrestres que gostariam de estar no jogo agora. Então eles podem, às vezes, entrar nesses seres físicos que criamos, para manipulá-los.

KC: Entendo.

GG: Então agora você tem um esforço combinado que deve ser examinado com discernimento. Você tem que discernir o que é o jogo. Bem, imagine que a maioria dos líderes que temos no mundo foram comprados e pagos, ou criados para pensar de uma determinada maneira - no mundo.

KC: Mas eu - tudo bem agora, voltando ao que estou perguntando, é como, então você meio que teve esse momento de cristalização. Você estava basicamente pensando como eles. Você estava ganhando dinheiro como eles. Então, isso é apenas o começo de um caminho que você percorreu, naquele ponto, ou você teve uma mudança instantânea?

GG: Estou olhando para minha experiência e quando tive tudo isso. Foi quando tomei uma decisão consciente quando eles ...

KC: Quando você recusou o trabalho.

GG: Bem, o trabalho implicava - não era uma questão de fazer isso, era o que eles fariam depois disso. E depois disso reduziria a população mundial para 500 milhões.

GG: Eu disse, espere um minuto, não quero fazer parte disso.

GG: Quer dizer, é alguma coisa, espere um minuto. Você sabe, eu quero saber mais sobre isso porque eu ... quando criança, fui criado ... um dos meus amigos, Dr. Walter Moyer, fazia parte da equipe, os médicos que desenterraram os Manuscritos do Mar Morto . E ele voltou e me deu muitas informações. Ele disse, eles nunca vão deixar isso sair para as igrejas. Não existe tal pessoa como Jesus que foi ... nenhuma evidência de que alguém já viveu assim.

KC: Hmm.

GG: Você sabe. Bem, é claro que isso cuida da religião organizada, per se, conforme eles a vêem. Então eu disse, bem, espere um minuto, vou olhar essa história. Então comecei a analisar, mas também de forma lógica. Depois, a informação que recebi de extraterrestres sobre a vida em si. E a vida começa talvez antes de você vir para este planeta.

KC: Oh, definitivamente antes disso.

GG: Isso você seleciona ... mas eles dizem, no momento da concepção. Por coincidência dos extraterrestres, agora tudo se encaixa ... não falamos sobre isso. Minha primeira experiência extraterrestre foi quando fui para a Força Aérea, e isso foi em 1958.

Estou estacionado na Base da Força Aérea Edwards, no deserto de Mojave, e fiz a inspeção pós-vôo do X-15, o precursor do ônibus espacial. Quando terminei de fazer isso ... nada mais é do que um foguete derrapando enquanto pousa no deserto.

Havia alguns cabides que eu não tinha ido. Então, eu só ... eu estava curioso. Quer dizer, fui liberado para Top Secret. Acabei de entrar nele e há - estou olhando tão perto quanto você - um disco.

Você sabe, muito maior do que esta sala. Mas isso é incomum, e estou sentado aqui observando. Eu digo, talvez eu queira saber mais sobre isso. De qualquer forma, eu volto e pergunto ao meu comandante sobre isso, e ele ... ele basicamente me disse que era uma nave movida a íon projetada por Sikorsky, o pessoal do helicóptero, para uso no espaço sideral.

KC: [risos]

GG: Sabe, eu aceitei o que ele disse, fui ingênuo. E eu disse: "Bem, quando posso trabalhar nisso?" E ele diz: “Você não pode. Ainda é um projeto civil. ” Você sabe, Edwards é uma base cruzada. Quando eu estava lá, havia apenas 800 aviadores e 25.000 civis. As empresas civis contratantes fabricam esses veículos, então a Força Aérea os testa. Isso é o que eles fazem lá fora. Então, eu tinha todos os tipos de aviões estranhos nos quais trabalhei.

Eu só - coincidências, se você quiser chamar assim - estava andando por aí com meu amigo que era o fotógrafo base. E, então, eu digo a ele, eu digo: “Dê-me algumas fotos desse disco.” Porque ele me deu tudo o mais. E ele disse: "Uh, o que eles disseram a você?" Eu disse a ele, e ele disse: "Isso não é verdade." E passou a me mostrar fotos da espaçonave. Bem, eu já vi isso - mas os dois alienígenas mortos chamaram minha atenção. Porque eles não eram ... eles eram, você sabe, humanóides, mas mais parecidos com os Greys que você vê nos filmes.

GG: Bem, isso me deixou um pouco confuso. Ei, rah rah, estou na Força Aérea. Eu amo meu país. Eu tenho tudo isso. Estou liberado para Top Secret. Por que meu comandante mentiu para mim? Bem, eu sou meio curioso, certo? Então desci e perguntei ao meu comandante.

Primeira coisa, ele explodiu. Ele me lembrou de minha autorização Top Secret. Então, nós brincamos sobre isso. Porque, naquela época, a multa era de $ 10.000 se você dissesse alguma coisa, e pena de prisão. Eu disse: "Não estou preocupado ..." - porque minha família tinha dinheiro - eu disse: "Não estou muito preocupado com os $ 10.000, mas a prisão me incomodou." Então eu disse: “Não direi mais nada sobre isso”.

Seu último comentário foi: “Quando o governo estiver pronto para dizer a verdade sobre OVNIs e ETs, eles o farão. Até então, você se mantém fiel à sua história. ” Então ele disse: “Oh, a propósito, na próxima semana é o Dia das Forças Armadas”. Essa é uma dessas outras coisas malucas que a Força Aérea faz.

GG: Eles abrem a base e deixam todo mundo entrar, todos os veículos, tudo. Quer dizer, na semana anterior eu tenho que assinar até para eu trabalhar nisso, agora eles deixaram todo mundo vir e fazer isso, certo?

Mas essas naves eram ... o disco que eu vi estava provavelmente a seis quilômetros de distância ou cinco quilômetros mais longe no deserto. De qualquer forma, ele me colocou em serviço e depois fui transferido para fora da base. Você sabe que outras coisas aconteceram comigo naquele momento ...

KC: Quer dizer, eu sei algo sobre sua interação. Você contou a história de conhecer Billy Meier e ajudá-lo com seu ...

GG: Isso aconteceu mais tarde, em 1984.

KC: Ok, então você teve contato com ET, entretanto, que você estava ciente entre quando conheceu Billy Meier e quando viu o disco?

GG: Não, o disco era anterior a isso.

KC: Eu sei. Mas nessa linha do tempo ... você ... consciente ...

GG: Eu tinha, eu tinha ... estava consciente de algo, mas não sabia o que estava acontecendo.

GG: Foi só quando cheguei ao Billy que a coisa real apareceu.

GG: De repente, agora o mundo está se tornando real ... é como quando você dá aos ETs permissão para se comunicarem, eles o farão se houver necessidade. E se é físico ou não físico, não tenho ideia.

KC: Bem, você deu permissão a eles?

KC: Quando você conheceu Billy ...

GG: Quando conheci Billy, eu dei a Billy - é Billy, os extraterrestres - eu disse, vou te ajudar. Quer dizer, a história era inacreditável. Como eu disse, é um jogo engraçado. Estou sentado aqui fazendo um contrato oral com eles e Billy, tentando acertar as coisas, para divulgar a história para o mundo sobre o que os Pleiadianos estavam fazendo na história de Billy, porque era importante.

GG: Sabe, eu voei de volta para ... você sabe disso. Eu voei de volta para Beverly Hills. Meus advogados eram os advogados do Screen Actors Guild naquela época. E com isso, eu disse ... Billy já havia dado os direitos mundiais de sua história a um casal em Phoenix, você sabe, amigos de Wendell.

GG: E quem eu já financiei.

KC: Mm hm, sim.

GG: Então, você sabe, os jogos se tornam um pouco mais complicados nesse ponto. De qualquer forma, esperava que meu advogado pudesse armar tudo, para que pudéssemos prosseguir com meu acordo que dei aos ETs, de que ajudaria a divulgar suas informações. Porque eles queriam acordar as pessoas aqui no planeta. Em sua história, eles dizem que basicamente projetaram este planeta ... foi basicamente projetado para 500 milhões de pessoas.

GG: E agora você tem que lembrar que eles disseram isso. Na verdade, Semjase, a garota que estava em contato com Billy, seu grande negócio, ela diz: “Eu viajo para planetas diferentes”. É o trabalho dela. Para ver o que é preciso para projetá-los para mais vida, porque existem muitos planetas capazes de manter humanos. Este é, como dizem, o planeta prisão.

GG: Apenas uma raça, muitas cores diferentes. Todos nós viemos de diferentes sistemas estelares.

GG: Acontece que a última vez que estive no Billy's, sabe, tem um cara de sete metros de altura. Eu não o vi, mas vi sua pegada. Quero dizer Billy, você sabe, coloque os ombros dele em ...

KC: Ok, mas eles, os Pleiadianos ... porque nós procuramos Billy. Tentamos conseguir uma entrevista e não conseguimos. Isso é recente, sabe, não faz muito tempo ...

KC: ... e ele basicamente não está dando entrevistas, mais ou menos.

GG: Ah, eu sei porque ...

KC: Ele meio que ficou muito cansado com a coisa toda, você sabe ...

GG: Sim, eu sei.

KC: Então, tivemos uma experiência muito interessante. Tiramos uma foto minha ao lado do emblema da Silver Star que ele tem lá em cima ...

GG: ... e a câmera estava em branco.

KC: Não. A foto era de PRATA.

KC: Tudo antes e depois é colorido ...

KC: ... mas estou em PRATA.

GG: Bem, esses são os Pleiadianos que estavam lá.

KC: Eles estavam brincando comigo. Eles estavam dando uma mensagem.

GG: Isso mesmo.

KC: Eles estavam dizendo: "Oi". Você sabe...

GG: Você também conversou com o Dr. Jim Deardorff?

KC: Bem, eu sei quem ele é.

GG: Bem, veja, Deardorff foi até lá, quando eu voltei, veja o documento que não estava sob o contrato com Billy e os caras no Arizona, era The Talmud of Immanuel, The Teachings of Immanuel.

KC: Sim, certo.

GG: Bem, foi aí que Billy e eu tivemos uma pequena briga. Ele não gosta de mim nisso, porque eu dei para todo tipo de pessoa.

GG: E, de qualquer maneira, durante aquele período em que eu estava lá - você conhece os buracos na árvore? Você os viu quando estava lá, não foi?

KC: Acho que não.

GG: Enfim, bem, quando ele pegou a pistola laser e foi lá ...

GG: Bem, isso estava acontecendo quando estávamos lá.

GG: De qualquer forma, recebemos permissão para tirar três fotos. Foi tudo o que ele disse. Três fotos.

KC: Oh certo, eu me lembro. Ok, sim.

GG: Minha câmera é um filme de 36 rolos. Enfim, 22, 23 e 24 foram ótimos. Bem, eu peguei outro, porque há uma maneira de subir. Totalmente em branco. Bem, mencionei isso a Jim Deardorff. A mesma coisa aconteceu com ele. Ele tirou três fotos e depois a quarta ... a câmera travou.

GG: Agora, aconteceu a mesma coisa, como você. Porque Billy está sendo monitorado como eu estou sendo monitorado, os caras estão aqui agora, eles estão ...

KC: Ok, quando você diz os caras, você está falando intel ou está falando de ETs?

GG: Extraterrestres ou outras dimensões.

KC: Sim.

GG: Ok?

KC: Sim, bem, estamos acostumados com isso e, você sabe, isso é bom.

GG: O que eles estão tentando fazer é ...

KC: Os bons e os ruins, negativos.

GG: Temos que olhar um quadro muito mais amplo quando se trata de bom e mau, porque agora começamos a fazer julgamentos, e isso é ... temos um livro de regras que eles nos deram. A questão é que a Criação está tentando descobrir o que é, e nos dando livre arbítrio para expandir isso. Você entende quando você acorda de manhã. Existe um hormônio chamado serotonina que desperta seu corpo para o que chamamos de mundo 3D.

GG: Ok, quando o sol se põe, porque tudo isso é provocado pela luz, a melatonina entra em ação e seu corpo vai dormir, certo? Teoricamente.

GG: Entre meia-noite e quatro, tem um download que ocorre, o upload. Então você deve, se você pode fazer isso, estar em comunhão constante, você pode estar em comunhão constante com a Criação ou a hierarquia que está auxiliando você neste objetivo porque este planeta é muito importante.

GG: Quer dizer, tudo é importante dentro do universo.

GG: E o bom e o mau são apenas medidas para ver como ... o que funciona e o que não funciona, e das quatro regras do universo que já temos, a última é o equilíbrio. Bem, estamos tão desequilibrados neste planeta ...

KC: Ok, mas quando é ... ok, quero dizer, atração ...

GG: Lei da Atração.

GG: O que você lança, você vai receber de volta.

GG: A lei da intenção. Lembre-se, temos o pensamento manifestado, o que pretendíamos fazer. O terceiro é a Lei do Abono.

KC: Mesada. Ok, mas veja, a Lei da Permissão, é onde você entra no negativo e no positivo.

GG: Bem, você está permitindo ...

KC: Porque se eles vão interferir ...

GG: Exatamente. Agora você chega ao último. Não importa o que aconteça, tem que estar em equilíbrio. Nós, neste plano físico, medimos tudo na sequência do tempo. Não podemos fazer isso, porque não sabemos ... Você e eu, nós temos o velho ...

KC: Ou seja, você poderia estar retificando um equilíbrio, por causa, por exemplo, dos Estados Unidos e da escravidão. Você está falando, o que aconteceu no passado, equilibrado pelo futuro ...

GG: Exatamente, as reações cármicas. Agora, a única coisa que existe é agora. Os futuros potenciais estão aí. Agora, de alguma forma, como Billy, você provavelmente sabe, foi levado adiante no tempo e tirou fotos dos eventos futuros, a Terceira Guerra Mundial, e o que está por vir.

Eu vi a destruição, quer dizer, eu vi todas as fotos de São Francisco. Não consegui convencer Billy a vir aqui para os Estados Unidos para comparecer ao tribunal.

KC: Eu sei, mas, mas, olhe. Nada ainda, certo?

GG: Ah, mas eu, não ... mas pense nisso. Se eu visse as fotos e soubesse qual é a agenda Global 2000, que clama por guerra para ...

KC: Sim, o Relatório da Iron Mountain é a mesma coisa, certo?

GG: Mesma coisa. Para começar uma guerra no Oriente Médio que vai se espalhar para os Estados Unidos, certo?

GG: Bem, São Francisco foi destruída antes da guerra. Não é uma explosão nuclear. Então, estamos bem no precipício. Também estou monitorando agora ... Falei com, na Califórnia esta manhã. Houve três terremotos lá fora.

Agora, eles só lançam essas coisas se ultrapassar [escala Richter] 3. É mais de mil por dia, é como um pequeno chip, sabe, em um cracker. Então, sabemos que vai quebrar a qualquer momento, agora. Está chegando o ponto em que o San Andreas vai se mover.

Eu estava com as equipes de TV em Sacramento. Eles estão prontos para isso a qualquer momento. Eles sabem que isso está chegando. O cientista com quem conversei disse: “Bem, achamos que terá pelo menos cinco metros”. Bem, isso destrói totalmente o sul da Califórnia. Toda a água, todo o jogo, tudo desmorona. Quando recebi todos esses dados ...

KC: Eu tenho sonhos com o futuro que me dizem coisas assim, e já vi São Francisco.

GG: Ok, então você tem a mesma coisa. Bem, eu mudei. Eu disse: "Chega disso." Sabe, eu tinha uma casa a duas quadras do Beverly Hills Hotel. Eu saí de lá. Eu tinha uma bela casa em La Costa, você sabe, North County San Diego. Estou saindo da Califórnia.

E então, olhando para o resto da coisa, como faço para manter o equilíbrio? Quando conversamos antes, quando concordei, quando disse não para fazer o trabalho de ser o presidente de finanças, é aqui que a história continua. Quando eu disse não para fazer isso, foi na segunda-feira. Naquela sexta-feira, meu gerente de banco me ligou em meu escritório e disse: “George, você sabe, você não é mais um de nós. Eu tenho que pagar todos os seus empréstimos. ” Quer dizer, eu estava em construção.

Então, de qualquer maneira, levei alguns anos para me descontrair. Eu disse: “Não quero mais fazer parte disso”. Mas então eu me aprofundei realmente na agenda Global 2000 para redução da população. Então foi quando eu realmente comecei a entrar nisso. Eu disse: “Espere um minuto, temos que acordar as pessoas”.

KC: Quando você diz que entrou nisso, quer dizer você, quer dizer ...

GG: Eu sentei lá com o governador e estamos falando sobre eliminar a população americana para 20 milhões.

KC: Isso foi depois que você recebeu uma oferta de emprego?

GG: Oh sim.

KC: E então, em certo sentido, você ainda estava, tipo, seguindo esse programa?

GG: Bem, não, eu ia - bem, não.

KC: Ou você estava apenas tentando se educar?

GG: Educando, mas também tava falando, eu sei qual é a pauta, eles não vão me incomodar, principalmente, né? Só quando comecei a dizer publicamente o que eles estavam baixando, comecei a ter reverberações em qualquer ponto. É como quando os próprios federais, o Federal Reserve - eles não gostaram de mim porque aprendi a quebrar bancos. Que foi...

KC: Ok, então, quanto tempo depois do momento em que você teve esse tipo de momento de realização ...

GG: A coisa do Billy Meier realmente abriu tudo. E dentro de um período de, digamos, um ano, comecei a dizer: “Espere um minuto, o que estou fazendo não é correto.” O esquema de redução da população que eles vão fazer, o jogo do dinheiro ... inferno, eu fiz meu próprio banco fora do Federal Reserve.

Então é, você sabe, eu já fiz isso. Estive lá, fiz aquele jogo. Bem, vamos prosseguir para algo maior. Bem, então fiz meu acordo com os ETs. Quero dizer, eu disse a eles, eu disse: “Se minha palavra não vale, então nada vale”. Bem, o que você tem?

KC: Com certeza.

GG: Enfim, as informações que tenho ...

KC: Espere, espere, espere: você contou a eles telepaticamente?

GG: Não, eu disse a eles como você e eu. Quer dizer, estamos sentados aqui ...

KC: Você falou - em voz alta?

GG: Estamos falando alto, estamos falando sobre quão pouco ...

KC: Você está falando sobre aqueles que estão andando por aí parecendo humanos com quem você falou?

GG: Esses são humanos, sim.

GG: Mas não Pleiadianos - acima dos Pleiadianos.

GG: Sim. E vai mais alto do que isso.

KC: Oh, tenho certeza que sim. Então, quais eram, sabe? Eles te disseram de onde são?

GG: Não, não falamos sobre isso. Na verdade, foi muito ... ao invés de ter pessoas se identificando, como Billy dizendo que são os Pleiadianos, ou como quando eu estava na Espanha, com os Ummos, ou na América do Sul, você sabe, há muitos grupos diferentes que afirmam que - nenhum deles - todos eles têm objetivos diferentes. Eles estavam em contato comigo, eles falavam coisas para mim, sabe, na minha cabeça.

GG: Bem, quando eu tive algumas respostas que surgiram do nada, você sabe como é, eles estão apenas em comunicação. Porque estou constantemente ciente deles.

KC: Agora?

GG: Bem, eu sei que eles estão por aí, com certeza. Eles me observam o tempo todo.

KC: Claro. Mas você é capaz de discernir quando é você, ou quando é alguma inspiração ou algo que você está obtendo, quando você ...

GG: Oh sim, quando eles querem me segurar ...

GG: Quero dizer, quando eles realmente querem falar comigo.

GG: Na minha casa, o telefone toca.

KC: O telefone real ou apenas um telefone?

GG: Parece um telefone - é um telefone audível. É hora de meditar e sair do, você sabe - de esperar por tudo o que existe. Agora, eles podem me atingir fisicamente nesse ponto? Sim, eles também podem fazer isso. Mas eles tentam me manter nesse equilíbrio. Disseram, não adianta falar do outro lado, como entrar a bordo de uma embarcação. Lembro-me de dentro de algumas dessas coisas, mas eles não querem que eu faça isso. Eles querem me manter bem aqui. Eles não vão me dizer quem eu sou do outro lado também.

KC: Não?

GG: Não - eles disseram que se fizessem, eu provavelmente acordaria e não aceitaria mais o trabalho. É uma piada ... [risos] Mas, falando sério, aprendi isso com cerca de três outras pessoas também. [Risos]

KC: Você não aceitaria mais o trabalho.

GG: Eu - [rindo] Não, eu iria embora.

KC: Isso é interessante.

GG: Sim, é verdade.

KC: Agora, você tem alguma lembrança de uma vida passada? Eles te deram isso?

GG: Não, eles também não me deixam fazer isso. Isso faz parte do jogo, era quem eu era antes.

GG: Agora, eu moro com um clarividente mundialmente famoso.

KC: Oh, você quer?

GG: Quem se lembra de todos os seis mil anos que ela está aqui.

KC: Ok, isso é lindo.

GG: Eu ia convidá-la, mas estávamos festejando ontem à noite e ela disse: “Vou só sentar”.

GG: Então não há - você sabe, entre a experiência da morte. Isso continua. É uma coisa contínua.

KC: Com certeza. Eu concordo com isso. Tenho algumas lembranças de vidas passadas, assim como Bill, mas certamente não seis mil.

GG: Ela se lembra da Atlântida e da Lemúria e de todos aqueles tempos, a verdadeira história por trás - ela pode contar a você o que aconteceu, quem estava liderando, você sabe.

KC: Ótimo. Isso é fabuloso. Bem, você sabe que a esposa de Bob Dean é da mesma forma. Marcia Schafer, não sei se você sabe quem ela é.

GG: Não.

KC: De qualquer forma, ela te contou? Ela tem permissão para isso?

GG: Não, não, ela também foi instruída a não me contar.

KC: Ah, é mesmo?

GG: Temos essa coisa. Eu disse olha. Porque ela faz leituras para pessoas em todo o mundo.

KC: Claro.

GG: E, eu não sei o que ela fala para ninguém, mas nós temos esse entendimento e ela sabe qual é o meu trabalho, então ela apóia.

GG: Quer dizer, é difícil viver com clarividentes e difícil viver com pessoas como eu.

KC: Sim, aposto. [Risos]

GG: Sabe, é um jogo ruim. [Risos]

KC: Uau. [Risos] Depende, depende de como você vê. Quer dizer, dia após dia, você sabe.

GG: Ela disse que não aceitaria meu emprego. [Risos] Ela diz: “Os caras lá de cima não deveriam ter dado para você. Queremos nos divertir um pouco, não ... "

KC: Eu sei. Bem, esse é o problema. Sim, então é uma preocupação, a cada hora de cada dia.

GG: Bem, estou 100% comprometido, porque quantas pessoas se comprometem? Você recebe um emprego e decide ir embora. E essa dimensão é tão confusa. Eu posso entender isso - quero dizer, nós temos - você sabe, a mensagem para Garcia que está em nosso livro. Você dá a alguém o trabalho para fazer isso, quantos deles realmente entregarão a mensagem?

GG: É como tentar acordar as pessoas.

KC: Sim.

GG: Sabe, já dei palestras para todos os tipos de pessoas. Muitas pessoas vão ... Recebo toneladas de cartas de pessoas que finalmente acordam.

KC: Hmm.

GG: Mas então eles reconhecem o trabalho e querem voltar a dormir. Quer dizer, é tão ... a programação é tão incrível.

KC: Sim, posso entender isso. Bem, entendemos isso porque também estamos em uma missão. Então, o que ... ok, voltando a isso. Então, você teve essa exposição e basicamente sabia que estava aceitando um emprego em algum momento, certo?

KC: Você pode me dizer quando foi isso?

GG: Ah ... [pausa] ... quando exatamente a hora foi provavelmente ... quando os ETs me contataram novamente quando eu estava em Vegas, então isso deve ter sido há doze anos.

GG: E há doze anos me pediram para construir um campo de guerra de prisioneiros inimigo no centro de Las Vegas, próximo ao centro de Las Vegas. E eu estou sentado aqui: quem é o inimigo, e do que se trata?

E então eu compartilhei isso com meu amigo Ted Gunderson, que era o ex-chefe do FBI para o sul da Califórnia. E ele voltou, e disse que eles estão construindo todos os Estados Unidos, para que ...

Eu disse, espere um minuto, o tempo está ficando muito curto. A agenda Global 2000 está atrasada, porque eles deveriam iniciar a guerra no ano 2000 no Oriente Médio. Então, eu sou como todo mundo. As datas novamente, estamos falando sobre datas.

GG: Eles não concluíram ainda, mas ainda querem ter o fato consumado que foi por volta de 2012. Agora todos sabem que isso entra em sequência porque é quando o Planeta X, ou Marduk, ou como você quiser chamá-lo - é vai voltar, o que vai afetar muitas mudanças físicas no planeta também. E, talvez o retorno de, você sabe, uma das pessoas.

KC: O Anunnaki.

GG: Claro, todo o jogo pode entrar nesse ponto.

KC: Ok, agora, você está ouvindo isso?

GG: Sim, recebi essa informação sobre o mesmo jogo - mas as informações que tenho, queremos acordar pessoas suficientes para que haja alguém aqui naquele momento. Mas a maneira como as coisas estão acontecendo agora é que há muito poucas pessoas acordando para fazer alguma diferença significativa.

Então, as últimas mensagens que trouxe comigo - não sei se você as tem ou não - dos ETs, é para se reunir com outras pessoas de mentes semelhantes para se apoiarem nos próximos dias, porque você não sabe o que é o caos. Está escalando tão rápido que estamos ficando sem tempo. Então, essa é a razão pela qual estou pegando aviões e ...

KC: Ah, sim.

GG: ... e indo para outras partes do mundo para descobrir onde ... nenhum lugar será seguro. Eu sei as agendas que eles têm e alguns de seus ...

BR: Eu gostaria de perguntar a você, George, se você pudesse, apenas uma pergunta minha, aí: como isso faz você se sentir, a ideia de que você pode estar atrasado com sua missão de ajudar a despertar as pessoas? Você se sente deprimido, ansioso, apenas continua o trabalho como um soldado? E quando você acorda de manhã, você se sente otimista, pessimista, preocupado, com energia ...?

GG: Bem, você sabe, recebi uma mensagem outro dia. Vou dar uma palestra para um grande grupo na próxima semana em Las Vegas. E só para compartilhar com a mesma coisa, é fazer uma pergunta, sabe, quando você sair, eu vou perguntar para o público: “Como você está hoje?” Direito? Você está bem, certo?

GG: Ok. A próxima pergunta é: "Por que você está hoje?" Porque pode não haver um amanhã. E se você está me perguntando em algum lugar dentro do jogo que eu tenho neste minuto, nosso tempo está acabando, estou correndo fora da minha sequência de divulgação das informações.

Tenho pessoas em todo o planeta, até no Nepal e na Rússia, e tudo mais, formando pequenos grupos. E, novamente, dos ETs que estão monitorando todo o planeta agora, há muito poucos deles. E recebo a mesma reação de pessoas que estão 100% comprometidas - porque estão tão frustradas que dizem que estão prontas para voltar a dormir. Eu não posso fazer isso. Eu acordo de manhã - geralmente sou muito otimista quanto a isso. Estou otimista porque estou aqui hoje.

GG: Quando eu acordo - e se não estou aqui hoje, há a próxima pergunta para a qual você olha. Quanto tempo, seja o que for que isso signifique, temos que ir? Não sei, porque não parece que tenhamos muito tempo antes deste caos.

Agora, minha formação é fortemente voltada - além de engenharia - dinheiro, e todo o sistema monetário vai entrar em colapso no planeta. Quer dizer, eu ando por aí, quer dizer, você olha para mim. Posso ir a qualquer lugar do planeta agora. Tenho cinco mil dólares no bolso. Agora mesmo.

BR: Cinco moedas de ouro.

GG: Cinco moedas de ouro. E isso, você sabe, eu apenas sento lá e olho e digo, espere um minuto. Posso ir a qualquer lugar do mundo com essas pequenas peças bem aqui.

KC: Sim, e eles não te param em um aeroporto ...

KC: Você não declara isso, certo? Quer dizer, acho que é por isso ... Bem, investimos em prata porque você nos disse para voltar em janeiro, e tem aumentado desde então.

GG: Bem, eu disse a muitas pessoas, e vai continuar porque é baseado em ... olhe para a história do planeta. Mesmo no México, é sempre a moeda de prata. Veja as antiguidades, e os caras saindo e desenterrando os tesouros no oceano, o que é? Está bem aqui. Você está olhando para isso. Isso é ouro e prata.

KC: Uh huh, sim.

GG: Sabe, isso não quer dizer que seja uma American Eagle. Isso não diz Federal Reserve Note sobre ele.

BR: Não prometo pagar.

GG: Não, diz bem aqui, é exatamente o que é. Diz: “Um dólar, prata”. Mas são 999. Isso é o que eles chamam de rodadas de prata. Este é o novo - isso é 100% ouro, em um revestimento de plástico. Estas são as novas moedas que estão sendo lançadas pelo nosso tesouro agora. É Martha Washington, e isso é meia onça. Isso é 500 dólares. Agora, a maior parte do ouro, se você conseguir - não me importa se você consegue como Maple Leaves ou Krugerrands como estes são, ou o que seja. Estou apenas mostrando, tenho cinco mil dólares no bolso.

GG: Eu poderia ter dez peças, isso dá dez mil dólares.

KC: Sim, você já se preocupou em perdê-los?

GG: Não, e quando eu entro na coisa, eu apenas coloco na coisa de mudança. Eles não sabem o que é. Nada muda, mas posso ir a qualquer lugar do mundo.

KC: Certo. Ok, bem, quero dizer ...

GG: [risos]

KC: Eu carrego meu passaporte comigo em todos os lugares ...

GG: Você precisa.

KC: ... porque eu não sei o que está acontecendo.

GG: Exatamente, mas você deve ter algumas moedas de ouro com você, não importa onde você esteja.

KC: Tudo bem ...

GG: Estou falando sério.

KC: Estou ouvindo! [Ambos riem]

GG: Quer dizer, é fácil. Você pode obter ouro agora. Você não pode obter prata - na hora.

KC: Oh, realmente.

GG: Bem, porque ...

KC: Na verdade, tenho algumas moedas de prata da minha avó, que as guardou.

GG: Bem, tudo bem. A velha sucata de prata, sugiro que todos comprem a velha sucata de prata porque ela está sendo negociada agora por menos, hoje - menos do que o spot está para a prata. Mas obtenha um pouco disso porque as pessoas reconhecerão isso. Eles não vão reconhecer o zinco e o resto desse outro lixo que eles têm, mas sempre vão reconhecer isso.

Para se divertir, você conhece a nova moeda de dólar? Parece uma moeda de ouro, a nova moeda de um dólar que você pode comprar no banco. Pegue alguns desses, porque não diz "Federal Reserve" nisso. Diz apenas: “Um dólar”.

KC: Ok, mas é realmente ouro?

KC: Então é isso, é uma espécie de ...

GG: Estou trabalhando em uma nova coisa de ouro agora, você sabe, no Equador.

KC: Então, ho ... isso não vai apenas ajudar o Equador, ou algo vai além disso.

GG: Não, já está indo além disso. Porque se você negociar uma moeda de ouro, ela vai para qualquer lugar do mundo. Veja, há apenas três moedas no mundo agora. São apenas três.

KC: O quê?

GG: Ouro, petróleo e drogas. Não estou no negócio das drogas.

GG: Mas eles controlam tudo isso com ouro. Quer dizer, é sempre baseado no barril, o que o petróleo tira do solo e o problema com o petróleo, provavelmente vocês estão atentos, a gente continua usando. Não é reabastecimento como eles estão dizendo. Estamos usando tudo e não estamos mais tirando aqueles trinta centavos o galão de óleo do solo. São oitenta centavos o galão para tirá-lo do solo, agora. Esse é o custo real.

E então, geralmente os governos, no momento em que acrescentam os impostos, isso é outro dólar para um dólar e quarenta o galão. Então você está $ 2,20 o galão de óleo que está saindo do solo agora. Então você tem a distribuição e outras coisas que aumentam o custo. Em um período muito curto, você estará gastando quatro dólares e, como na Europa, sete dólares o galão. Está chegando.

GG: Isso vai matar o garotinho ainda mais, certo?

GG: Bem, a única coisa para compensar tudo isso é, já que estamos brincando com a coisa do mundo, e as pessoas jogam com o jogo chamado “mercado de ações”, que não tem nada a ver com negócios, nada a ver com negócios é apenas um arremesso de lixo - pedaço de papel. O que isso tem a ver com negócios? Os CEOs já estão roubando todo o dinheiro das empresas, então as pessoas têm um pedaço de papel - uma empresa inteira entra em colapso como eles estão fazendo agora - você ainda tem o pedaço de papel, mas não pode fazer nada com ele . Mas você sempre pode pegar uma peça de ouro ou prata e trocá-la, certo? [Risos]

KC: Então, então, quero dizer, temos pessoas nos dizendo ... Quer dizer, nós recebemos uma grande mistura de pessoas com informações.

KC: Ok? Agora, sua informação vem da Intel, certo?

KC: Você tem algumas pessoas da CIA?

GG: Eu tenho CIA, MI6. Eu tenho FBI. Eu tenho um governo estrangeiro. Tenho um amigo meu, o chefe de toda a América Latina, da CIA. A CIA é Crooks In Action.

KC: [risos] Eu ouço você.

GC: Eles são todos mentirosos profissionais. Eles são todos mentirosos profissionais! Quer dizer, voce sabe ...

KC: Ok, mas deixe-me perguntar uma coisa. Você sabe que Richard Hoagland diz que a mentira é diferente em cada nível.

GG: Isso mesmo.

KC: Então, deixe-me perguntar a você, essas pessoas têm as informações corretas ou também estão enganadas?

GG: Para lhe dar essa ideia - agora isso está em um plano físico. Participei de uma reunião quando estávamos conversando sobre a redução da população nos Estados Unidos.

GG: E havia uma dúzia de nós, e eles estavam falando sobre o uso de bombas de nêutrons nas grandes cidades e outras armas biológicas e coisas assim.

GG: E dentro do grupo, sabe, somos todos amigos, certo? Assim como, nós três somos amigos agora, no minuto. E se eu te mandar para fora e estivermos falando em nos livrarmos de você? O que aconteceu é que o que chamou minha atenção foi que eu sentei nesta reunião e um dos meus amigos mais próximos era um membro da Caveira e Ossos, que é bem alto. Quero dizer, eles são incrivelmente poderosos. Enfim, metade da reunião acabou, e estávamos conversando sobre nos livrarmos de alguns dos caras que estavam na reunião.

GG: É só ... a questão é, quem vai ficar no topo? É como estar em uma cova de cascavéis, viúvas negras e escorpiões. Todos eles são capazes de matar uns aos outros. Quem vai ganhar? Na verdade, nenhum deles.

• Até gosto de ouvir estas coisas, é interessante.

Entre ou Registre-se para fazer um comentário.